ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my most anticipated thing again recently having got a few blade runner related items I’m very impatient so the news comes at an awesome time.

I could make time currently to offer a weathering service the only problem is that I need to be able to have mine in hand and so it to my own to understand what I’d be doing to it and also to figure out how long it would take and what I’d need to charge. So the short answer is most likely yes. I’ll know very soon after having it on hand like within a couple of days max pending im not on a trip but I don’t have anything more than a couple day trips planned over the next few months.

I realize this poses a problem as it would suck to have shipping paid twice for these. I don’t want to put Victoria in an annoying spot but perhaps she could sit on shipping them all out right away, I could determine weathering options and price and then anyone in the “yay” category can have them all shipped to me at once and you just have to pay the shipping charge once from me.

I like this option as I don’t mind waiting a bit more. We all already waited a ton, so for me a few more weeks doesn’t matter.

This is my most anticipated thing again recently having got a few blade runner related items I’m very impatient so the news comes at an awesome time.

I could make time currently to offer a weathering service the only problem is that I need to be able to have mine in hand and so it to my own to understand what I’d be doing to it and also to figure out how long it would take and what I’d need to charge. So the short answer is most likely yes. I’ll know very soon after having it on hand like within a couple of days max pending im not on a trip but I don’t have anything more than a couple day trips planned over the next few months.

I realize this poses a problem as it would suck to have shipping paid twice for these. I don’t want to put Victoria in an annoying spot but perhaps she could sit on shipping them all out right away, I could determine weathering options and price and then anyone in the “yay” category can have them all shipped to me at once and you just have to pay the shipping charge once from me.

I received the sets.

Everyone please confirm your address. I will not ship until you do so.

If buyers want to wait to see if Raymond offers a weathering service please let me know.
PM sent with my address. Thanks!! Can’t wait to receive in hand:)

I'd totally would love to see Ray's weathering come through, if he can do it I'd have mine shipped to him!

Thanks for the update Star Puffs. I’m going to wait for Ray to let us know whether he will be offering his weathering service before having my set shipped. Thanks again for organising this run

Im going to order prints today or tomorrow. I will probably make sets in stages instead of trying to get everything done in one go. The boots and the Deckard blaster will be first. Then the K blaster with horse and harness and maybe badge. Then the rest if people are still interested.

I'll take everything. :ROFLMAO:

Address info sent.
Thanks!

Im going to order prints today or tomorrow. I will probably make sets in stages instead of trying to get everything done in one go. The boots and the Deckard blaster will be first. Then the K blaster with horse and harness and maybe badge. Then the rest if people are still interested.

In for shoes and accessories!

I'll take everything too Robbie! I'm aiming to have 4 K's at the end (hero version with jacket open, Precinct version - no jacket, jacket completely done up walking in the snow, Chinatown version)...I have 2 of the Yunsil/Toribox sets I'll be using and 2 of the Guess Me or Supermad versions...with 4 Jnix heads!

My unit is in the mail, Star Puffs and I are art opposite end of the United States :) So it might take a few days to get to me but I promise it will be the first thing I work on as soon as I get it in the mail and I will get pics and info up ASAP. Should not be later than early next week if not late this weekend.

Anyone who gets their sent to them directly first and does not want to wait, and still wants it weathered of course will be no problem at all, you would just have to pay extra shipping on your end to have it sent to me from you.

I will aim to have all the work done in a few weeks time or less but I think I will open a specific window to take deposits and close it off. Meaning if you elect to pass now, but decide in a few months time to get it weathered, after all orders have been sent back to the owners I probably won't accept. I just aim to do these all at once and to the same consistency of quality and move on.

Looking forward to getting this, it's been a LOOOOOONG time coming but will be worth it!

Back