ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the weather sets back from Ray. I'll ship them ASAP.

Great news Victoria, really looking forward to seeing the sets in hand and piecing together my top K figures!

Quick question to all those who have put figures together, what body have you been using that has the right slender, toned build for Gosling and is neckless to work with the Jnix sculpt?

Great news Victoria, really looking forward to seeing the sets in hand and piecing together my top K figures!

Quick question to all those who have put figures together, what body have you been using that has the right slender, toned build for Gosling and is neckless to work with the Jnix sculpt?
Great question.

Stock, I don't know if there is any! If I was a toy maker man, like an actual one, I'd design the best bodies in the market. 12 plus years of the most innovative advancements in this scale and yet the body situation has not advanced at all. I would love to stop frankenstiening bodies and dremeling things to shit.

Another option is to use brown pastel (ground into powder) and mix it with a little water.
Sounds doable, I'm admittedly a bit concerned in either case about staining the back of the neck over time or the face if I go for the closed-up position, though I'm guessing that look would be for shorter stretches.

All sets weathered by Ray now shipped. All sets shipped overall.

Guys

I am not in this run but seeing the way Star Puffs and Raymond handled everything (with so many sets) through the current crisis speak highly of our two friends. Hope everyone thank them for a job well done!

Guys

I am not in this run but seeing the way Star Puffs and Raymond handled everything (with so many sets) through the current crisis speak highly of our two friends. Hope everyone thank them for a job well done!
Hear hear. Great job, Victoria and Ray! A lot of happy Blade Runner fans/collectors after this run.

Stock, I don't know if there is any! If I was a toy maker man, like an actual one, I'd design the best bodies in the market. 12 plus years of the most innovative advancements in this scale and yet the body situation has not advanced at all. I would love to stop frankenstiening bodies and dremeling things to shit.
No kidding. New bodies come out every year and not one producer seems to understand body proportions. People harp endlessly about HT heads are missing this detail or that detail and at no point does anyone ask why are the hands so damn huge!

Wow Spangles. Looks like an actual PR shot of Gosling for the film. Bravo! (y)

Back