Angry Bats Shortened ears, Wolvie, western Punisher Taking Payments

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angry Bats, Wolvie, western Punisher

You know I'm down for Frank :rock He looks amazing!

Re: Angry Bats, Wolvie, western Punisher

:( Such a shame, I think he's awesome! People have no taste :D

Re: Angry Bats Shortened ears, Wolvie, western Punisher

Added Angry Bats Short ears

taking payments now, will start shipping next week.
If anyone on the long ear bats list wants switching to the short eared version just let me know :)

short ears bat is looking brilliant. though i think the side of the head needs a touch refining, theres a crease running down it, or is that lighting?
best bats yet.

short ears bat is looking brilliant. though i think the side of the head needs a touch refining, theres a crease running down it, or is that lighting?
best bats yet.

Hey Vik ,cheers. Actually its just where the clay was a little lighter so gives the appearance of a crease but is smooth to touch, if that makes sense :)

Now that the ears are shortened I cant let it pass. Since I was pushing for it. (Just dont tell my wife)
Do you still have the mental Joker?
If so, let me know the total please?

Are you considering doing utility belt sachets and belt now that you are venturing to body parts?

I just ordered one of these busts to put your heads on. :D
ab37bdd642558b1ac39a6f725e04fa62.jpg

I have too many to make full figures of each one. So i will but them on busts I guess :S

Last edited:
Now that the ears are shortened I cant let it pass. Since I was pushing for it. (Just dont tell my wife)
Do you still have the mental Joker?
If so, let me know the total please?

Are you considering doing utility belt sachets and belt now that you are venturing to body parts?

I just ordered one of these busts to put your heads on. :D
ab37bdd642558b1ac39a6f725e04fa62.jpg

I have too many to make full figures of each one. So i will but them on busts I guess :S

sent you a pm :)
the utility belt sachets and belt parts are already available i think
and i like that bust, where is it from ? i want one or several :)

Back