Ariel Olivetti Heads Bishop

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

logan25

Ive been a massive olivetti fan for ages so thought it was time to try some 1/6 heads, i have quite a few i intend to do including Cable, the Punisher and Cazador, but if there is anything specific then shout out
First up is Bishop
molds are already done, casts are £30.00 (approx $48.00) shipped
paypal
[email protected]

Cheers.
Mat.

DSCF3922_zpsda9af0e2.jpg

DSCF3923_zps1c2c3427.jpg

DSCF3924_zps7c7f010d.jpg

1 Lawrence PAID

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Olivetti Heads Bishop

Ive been a massive olivetti fan for ages so thought it was time to try some 1/6 heads, i have quite a few i intend to do including Cable and the Punisher and Cazador, but if there is anything specific then shout out
First up is Bishop, ive done the bald modern version but will add hair and a goatee after ive cast him up for the traditional version will post some pics when the camera has charged :)

Your a machine man you do great work.

Re: Ariel Olivetti styled Heads Bishop pics up

thanks guys, put some better pics up :)

i have quite a few i intend to do including Cable and the Punisher and Cazador, but if there is anything specific then shout out
A 2 in 1 'Black Adam'/Namor sculpt might be cool. They do kinda look similar.

571077-ep00140470.jpg

Namor_McKenzie.jpg

& if you ever want to sculpt the 'Storm Shadow' I use as my sig pic, be my guest :lol

A 2 in 1 'Black Adam'/Namor sculpt might be cool. They do kinda look similar.

571077-ep00140470.jpg

Namor_McKenzie.jpg

& if you ever want to sculpt the 'Storm Shadow' I use as my sig pic, be my guest :lol

that would be cool, always fancied doing a Namor
funny you should say that, i was looking at your sig and thinking it would make a nice sculpt, do you have a bigger pic u can PM me?

Woh ....

Yeah I do :lol

I'll find it & PM you :D

have to ask, no love for the artist, character, me or the sculpt?
You talking about the Olivetti Bishop sculpt? You already know I think it's good. I'm curious to see how you make the classic Bishop look :D

Re: Ariel Olivetti styled Heads Bishop

Bishop is ready if anyone wants one, pics on first page :)

Been watching your work for a while now. Its amazing the detail U achieve with sculpty.

Back