Angry Bats Shortened ears, Wolvie, western Punisher Taking Payments

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is from cmtoys. It is a recast of their rubber body. The heads are removable.
They were going to do a bigger Kaustic size seamless body too, but that got cancelled :(

It is from cmtoys. It is a recast of their rubber body. The heads are removable.
They were going to do a bigger Kaustic size seamless body too, but that got cancelled :(

that sounds really good for me to sculpt and do mods on and stuff, come to think of it i migh do a bigger muscled version :)
cheers for the payment

Looking forward to having my painter receive the short eared angry Bats.

Any idea when it will be shipping?

In anticipation I have ordered a 12" Maximum Aggression Chris Jericho figure.
$(KGrHqV,!o0FCyM2c!LcBQuS)4ok!w~~60_57.JPG

It was between that and a Hot Toys TTM-20 muscle body but I felt the wresting figure with higher muscle definition for the arms would work better under spandex for this great head.

Looking forward to having my painter receive the short eared angry Bats.

Any idea when it will be shipping?

In anticipation I have ordered a 12" Maximum Aggression Chris Jericho figure.
$(KGrHqV,!o0FCyM2c!LcBQuS)4ok!w~~60_57.JPG

It was between that and a Hot Toys TTM-20 muscle body but I felt the wresting figure with higher muscle definition for the arms would work better under spandex for this great head.

Should look good :)
they went out on Friday i think it was

Got it today and began paint straight away.

cast-bathead.jpg

cast-bathead1.jpg

Obviously not finished, but a good start I think.

Logan, I just have 1 question. Do I need the bottom end neck connector for this? The head sits way too low on the Heroic body I've got.

Got it today and began paint straight away.

cast-bathead.jpg

cast-bathead1.jpg

Obviously not finished, but a good start I think.

Logan, I just have 1 question. Do I need the bottom end neck connector for this? The head sits way too low on the Heroic body I've got.

Nice start :)
it was made for the kaustic body, pics of a cast on the body are on the first page. i guess if you want it sitting a bit higher you could pad out the inside with something

It does look okay on the body, but it seems to sit lower than the example image you posted on the first page.

2013-02-24_16-36-45_577.jpg

2013-02-24_16-36-34_187.jpg

I think it just got drilled out a little too much because the head will just fall right off the neck, so I'm going to have to fill it with something to make it secure better. Putting the small mushroom shaped neck connector on there gives him a giraffe look, so that's definitely out.

2013-02-24_16-38-21_627.jpg

I have a custom cape ordered from TonyMei, so I can wait on a final decision until I have that to gauge how much needs doing.

Back