Batman v Superman Kryptonite Spear 1/6 *UPDATE 9/14 Second Run Open*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman Kryptonite Spear 1/6 **UPDATE 7/4 TAKING ORDERS/PAYMENT**

Super dope man!! 😉

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh man, these look great, and the timing is really working out perfectly!

Home stretch...
80ef648a990a0a116ae211695051b916.jpg
e27f75564540126f1bf79caac9a54704.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hell yeah!!!

Spears are done, everyone! Packing them up and getting them out this week, right on time in relation to my planned schedule!

Re: Batman v Superman Kryptonite Spear 1/6 *UPDATE 8/30 First run finished/shipping s

Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing it in person. Thank you!!!

Re: Batman v Superman Kryptonite Spear 1/6 *UPDATE 8/30 First run finished/shipping s

So pissed I missed out on those. They look amazing. Hopefully the second run happens soon enough :impatient: :pray:

So pissed I missed out on those. They look amazing. Hopefully the second run happens soon enough :impatient: :pray:

Once I get these shipped out I will likely get rolling, don't worry:hi5:

On their way soon

31b3fbdc96ba75caaf11ca31f86e915e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thank you Doggie Doc!:clap

Thank you Doggie Doc!:clap

Hoping I can ping a few of you guys with the thread. I sent PMs to four of you as I do not actually have a shipping address... tD12, Mwaarkd, GeneralZodLives, and Lazaro. Please respond or PM me so I can ship out! Everyone else's goes out tomorrow!

I'm so excited for these, DoggieDoc. Thank you very much!

Hoping I can ping a few of you guys with the thread. I sent PMs to four of you as I do not actually have a shipping address... tD12, Mwaarkd, GeneralZodLives, and Lazaro. Please respond or PM me so I can ship out! Everyone else's goes out tomorrow!

I received shipping notice from paypal. Thx!

Nervous anxiety as I wait for you all to receive your spears. I hope you are all happy with them, and if you have any questions let me know!

Can't wait to see it Doc :)

Just opened mine. Looks great! Thanks for all your hard work DoggieDoc!

Attachments

• File Sep 08, 8 03 53 PM2.jpg
    File Sep 08, 8 03 53 PM2.jpg
    851.7 KB · Views: 127

Just opened mine. Looks great! Thanks for all your hard work DoggieDoc!

Looks great! Glad you are happy with it!!!

Hey Doc, got mine in todays mail. WOW, you did a fantastic job on these. Very glad I got in on this deal.

Thanks
Old Grandpa

Back