Batman v Superman Kryptonite Spear 1/6 *UPDATE 9/14 Second Run Open*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman Kryptonite Spear 1/6 *UPDATE 8/30 First run finished/shipping s

Got mine Thursday and had time to open it earlier today. An amazing piece of work! Thank you so very much, DoggieDoc. I love it!

Here's mine with my custom Wayne...

29466816182_cceff80acc_c.jpg

I can't wait to put it with my Armored Batman when he arrives.

Last edited:
Re: Batman v Superman Kryptonite Spear 1/6 *UPDATE 8/30 First run finished/shipping s

Got mine Thursday and had time to open it earlier today. An amazing piece of work! Thank you so very much, DoggieDoc. I love it!

Here's mine with my custom Wayne...

29466816182_dfca72b8fc_b.jpg

I can't wait to put it with my Armored Batman when he arrives.

Wow it looks AMAZING in that shot!

I got mine in last week. It looks amazing! Armored Batman should be here tomorrow.

File Sep 13, 7 04 42 PM2.jpg
Armored Batman came in today. I think they look great together. Thanks again, Doc!

Man, the spear looks amazing next to armored bats. I was afraid it might be a bit tall but it looks just right next to him!
View attachment 292375
Armored Batman came in today. I think they look great together. Thanks again, Doc!

Man, the spear looks amazing next to armored bats. I was afraid it might be a bit tall but it looks just right next to him!
Looks even better in hand. My wife even said the spear was a great addition.

Looks even better in hand. My wife even said the spear was a great addition.
Wow that's so great to hear! I'm glad you're happy with it[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Got mine but haven't opened it yet. I'll try to post a pic today.

Good to hear! Looking forward to your impressions and pics.

Alrighty I'll be getting a second run going soon. Most of those on the interested list for the second run dropped out but I will do one last check to see if anyone else is interested before I get new prints in. Thanks everyone.

Just bumping the thread for the second run. It appears most people in the first run got their spears and everyone seems very happy:).

I would like to get a spear on this second run. Please PM me payment information. Thanks!

Back