Head sculpture (BeastMaster) Mad Max (Mel Gibson) Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone post pictures of the body? I don't own one myself though the neck looks a bit stubby. Mel has quite a thick neck like on the hot toys bodies.

JXtoys S01 is a good choice.
WorldBox at016 is also a good one (I have my Max custom on this body and it fits perfectly the GeeWhizz suit).

The Worldbox at016

26C46A63-B7F8-4656-86B7-75F48F4065FB.jpeg

JXtoys S01 is a good choice.
WorldBox at016 is also a good one (I have my Max custom on this body and it fits perfectly the GeeWhizz suit).
I think given the ease of availability of a S01 it's always a good choice for any project tbh

Jxs01 seems to have better proportions for Max, though not sure if the neck is smaller or the same size as a TTM19. I'll look into it. The last print I did of this head it was fitted to a solo body neck and that was bigger than a TTM19. There was quite a bit of gap so it's important to cater for a body most people will use.

1668714465376.png

Jxs01 seems to have better proportions for Max, though not sure if the neck is smaller or the same size as a TTM19. I'll look into it. The last print I did of this head it was fitted to a solo body neck and that was bigger than a TTM19. There was quite a bit of gap so it's important to cater for a body most people will use.

View attachment 452515
Agreed, JXs01 looks better!

The jxs01 looks the part. Though the shoulders are too pumped so would recommend grinding them down like Kato did in the pic. I'm still unsure about the neck, though maybe I can design a plug to thicken it up as I hear the neck is quite soft rubber.

The joint inside the neck is stuck to the body completely but I do think using a plug that is similar to foam or something can widen it a bit. I definitely feel this body works but the groin and possibly legs need a padded look as when pants are on it the proportions sometimes look off. And that's due to the tightness of leather pants depending on what others use as an outfit.

Max with a WorldBox body, if that can help

Attachments

• 1B2584F6-CE8A-434B-9B9A-09178E0EC298.jpeg
    1B2584F6-CE8A-434B-9B9A-09178E0EC298.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Back