Head sculpture Better Call Saul Headsculpt / figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while waiting all parts complete,
finally I'm able to paint my saul sculpt,

hope you like it 🙏
IMG_20221114_223124-03.jpeg

Hi is spot still available? I'd like to join :)
for Headsculpt only,
in thread list there's 2 slot left,

please send payment,
and write your data in message,

for those who still not paid yet,
please complete your payment, thank you 🙏

I think I might just send the extra hundred dollars and have you paint the headsculpt for me. I think that’s a helluva nice paint job you’ve done and a top notch likeness of him. 👍🏼

I’m thoroughly impressed with your work Z*.

list update,

from the interest list,
for Headsculpt only already booked all.
but I will make sure for who haven't paid

thank you for purchase my work 🙏

Beautiful work Zhent! This is probably my most anticipated figure for the foreseeable future, and there are some exciting ones on the horizon..

I have one question, do you use any kind of protective coating after you paint? I heard that painters usually do that to prevent paint from chipping or getting damaged 😯

Beautiful work Zhent! This is probably my most anticipated figure for the foreseeable future, and there are some exciting ones on the horizon..

I have one question, do you use any kind of protective coating after you paint? I heard that painters usually do that to prevent paint from chipping or getting damaged 😯
of course I'm use coating to seal the paint application,

It doesn’t matter what type of “protective coating” goes over the paint. If it’s mishandled it will still suffer chipping or scratching. Care is everything. 👍🏼
Of course it matters. I have seen cases where paint chipped on its own with very little handling because it wasn't coated.

Any chance you can do a belt? Would be great if possible 🙌🏻
Screenshot_2022-11-18-12-21-07-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
Back