Head sculpture Better Call Saul Headsculpt / figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does paint chip away without some sort of catalyst. I’ve got this picture in my head of a standing figure as it kinda chips away into dust in the wind.. paint coming off on its own.. 🤣😂
I've heard of it happening in a few cases and causing issues for both painters and collectors. And unless I'm mistaken, I believe forum member @MerekT can attest to that.

Heard of leather flaking? Could be due to climate conditions or any number of factors.

I'm only trying to avoid potential problems, unlike yourself who clearly likes to cause trouble..

You can find this kind of thing on eBay all day long bro..
Again, it's a suggestion and it wasn't directed at you. And Ebay isn't ideal for everyone.
you must be new to collecting..
The motto of an elitist troll 🤦🏻. You've been trolling from the beginning. It must make you feel better than others that you spend your parents hard earned money on expensive figures. Leave this forum to the grown ups and real collectors who appreciate the art, and spare us the remarks. I'm going to put you on ignore so don't bother responding. You mind your business and I'll mind mine.

How does paint chip away without some sort of catalyst. I’ve got this picture in my head of a standing figure as it kinda chips away into dust in the wind.. paint coming off on its own.. 🤣😂
I've definitely seen paints just chip away with no catalyst. Myself I've had a head that has chipped away and I've left it inside of a bag for most of it's life. Merek himself had a modified MJ painted by edma, and had paint chip away as well with no catalyst.

as for the belt, this looks very specific to this outfit of Saul. Some random ass pleather belt will not fly with this, and some close enough's aren't exactly good enough for most members that want something accurate.

So what’s happening with this project “Z”? Haven’t seen much chatter here for a bit…
ah yeah,
the first headsculpt still in queue casting stage,

while waiting casted,
now I'm completing other parts,
and sculpt saul headsculpt prison version,
as you know I'm traditional sculpt, need a lot of time to make the details, 😄

I will post again with all complete parts,
and HS saul new version,
so everything more clear, price, etc

🙏

So what’s happening with this project “Z”? Haven’t seen much chatter here for a bit…
Maybe you need to learn patience 🤦🏻 You can't rush an artists work. Zhent wants to ensure quality in his work and besides its the busiest time of the year also. It looks like it is you who hasn't been collecting for very long

ah yeah,
the first headsculpt still in queue casting stage,

while waiting casted,
now I'm completing other parts,
and sculpt saul headsculpt prison version,
as you know I'm traditional sculpt, need a lot of time to make the details, 😄

I will post again with all complete parts,
and HS saul new version,
so everything more clear, price, etc

🙏
Thanks for the update. Looking really forward to seeing what you post next! 😎👍🏼

How cool that there’s another artist who works by hand and not a 3D computer sculptor. That’s awesome!

IMG_20221225_222440-01.jpeg

Headsculpt saul gone version done,
move to casting stage now,

sorry for lack update recently,
I need to manage all commission schedule too, so much works to do 🙏

so now,
all parts is done.
just need to wait the clothes who made by my friend,
hopefully soon,

thank you for your patience guys 🙏🙏

Back