Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: SHIPPED. SOLD OUT.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoggieDoc

Super Freak
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Full set includes:
- Bowling Ball; painted
- Bowling pin; painted with pin strips and decals
- White Russian with ice; traditional tumbler glass
- White Russian with ice; (tan robe scene glass)
- Folger's Can with removeable lid; painted and with screen accurate can graphics

Full Set with Shoes includes:
- All above items
- Otomix shoes modified with TT ankle joint insert; painted

DYjYO3J.jpg

Payment Information: please read all and let me know if you have any questions!
Accessory set WITHOUT shoes:
- $95 all fees included + shipping

Accessory set WITH shoes:
- $145 all fees included + shipping

Shipping in the US: $10
Shipping to Canada: $17
Shipping international: $25

Simply add up the cost of your set + shipping and send as goods and services, no fees to add:).

PP address: [email protected]

When paying PLEASE include the following:
- SSF username (failure to do this makes it VERY difficult to keep track of everything, so PLEASE don't forget)
- Set ordered (i.e. WITH shoes, WITHOUT shoes)
- Shipping address, especially if not included in the PP information. If a shipping address is attached to your PP but it is NOT the address you want me to use please specify this.

If you have ANY questions before payment PLEASE let me know!
Many of the items of the set are already made or currently being made, however I have not yet sent the shoes off for casting. I am hoping to have everything ready to go inside of 2 months and I try and update the thread often (as you hopefully can see) with any new information, delays, etc.

ayMSlCE.jpg

ZqBzGbQ.jpg

eTpm2ke.jpg

gQsOFLt.jpg

O0huBn7.jpg

oqhuoOe.jpg

Interested:
1) tattony - with shoes PAID
2) Levit05 - with shoes PAID
3) offomake - with shoes PAID
4) greatlakes
5) IKE-CON - without shoes PAID
6) joned On the list twice
7) marfmaster shoes only PAID
8) finaldemon28 - with shoes PAID
9) JeffTVR - without shoes PAID
10) hunterdnc
11) silvershark

12) jaggz
13) gwain - with shoes PAID
14) marlindesign without shoes PAID
15) fadefilmstudio - with shoes PAID
16) efeeke82 - with shoes
17) dkdk - without shoes PAID
18) jbeltram4 - with shoes PAID
19) skiman
20) maxxyron
21) surforia shoes only PAID
22) Eldorado PAID
23) K.Jun - with shoes PAID
24) indigenousbastard shoes only PAID
25) siriusty - without shoes PAID
26) Joned - with shoes PAID
27) ren_dog
28) mightyq
29) T-squared - with shoes Pending
30) moxlol - with shoes PAID
31) djfresh - with shoes PAID
32) zjwchina990818
33) Al Taylor
34) karamazov80
35) Madball - without shoes PAID
36) cpoll36 - without shoes PAID

Last edited:
Re: Big Lebowski "The Dude" accessory set: bowling pin/ball, Folger's can, White Russ

Fo sho fo sho, put me down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Big Lebowski "The Dude" accessory set: bowling pin/ball, Folger's can, White Russ

The glass in the robe would be good as the other has been done already. I would like one pin. The ashes and blue lid would be important IMO.

Fo sho fo sho, put me down
Got you down.

The glass in the robe would be good as the other has been done already. I would like one pin. The ashes and blue lid would be important IMO.

Thanks for the input! The blue lid is a must, for sure... just have to figure out a way to produce a removeable one. Real ashes, you think, or just a ash facsimile, to avoid mess?

How about shoes or sandals? I'd be in for that.

I'm guessing facsimile but I'll go with the flow on that. Thanks so much for this project. Your timing is impeccable as I'm working on my dude and the bowling/funeral outfit[emoji23] This is perfect for my Figure!

How about shoes or sandals? I'd be in for that.
Definitely something to consider. I wonder if I'd have to include sculpted feet... not sure if there are "sandal ready" feet out there for purchase, haha. Are you interested in the other stuff as well, or just something like sandals? My plan at the moment is to offer an accessory set... not sure about branching out into individual items but we'll see.

I'm guessing facsimile but I'll go with the flow on that. Thanks so much for this project. Your timing is impeccable as I'm working on my dude and the bowling/funeral outfit[emoji23] This is perfect for my Figure!

Sure thing! Keep an eye on the thread, I tend to update my posts very regularly with updates, questions, input, etc.

count me in for everything please...:)

DEFINITELY want shoes!!!

interested and want shoes as well

Shoes seem to be a popular item...specifics? Pictures?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Re: Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: bowling pin/ball, Folger's can, White Russia

Have the glass in one of the screenshots rendered. Will work on the Folger's can next, and hope to have prototype prints within a couple of weeks at the most.

qSSNbqA.png

Re: Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: bowling pin/ball, Folger's can, White Russia

I would like to get the glass, but really prefer the one without the ridges on the side.

I'm interested in the Coffee Can, Ball, 2 Pins and the White Russian in the sweater version picture.

Last edited:
Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: bowling pin/ball, Folger's can, White Russian

Add me for accurate White Russian and bowling pin [emoji465]

Shoes, PLEASE! The Otomix ones. It's the only piece my figure needs, going on 3 years now.

Alright, so it looks like we have a lot of various desires for The Dude accessories. My original plan was to offer a set of various things, however different people are mentioning different things, different combinations, etc.

I could consider having a variety of accessories made and offered and people can mix and match, perhaps...we'll see. Doing it that way makes nailing down costs much harder, though.

I'm all for the Otomix shoes, though. Almost certainly they will be sculpted. I'll continue to work on some modeling and whatnot and try to get some prototypes to show within a few weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well if you're in for the Otomix shoes, I would like to get his bowling shoes as well.

I'm thinking of having Geewhiz make the bowling outfit. So you might see that thread go up
pretty soon.

Back