Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: SHIPPED. SOLD OUT.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: bowling pin/ball, Folger's can, White Russia

Well if you're in for the Otomix shoes, I would like to get his bowling shoes as well.

I'm thinking of having Geewhiz make the bowling outfit. So you might see that thread go up
pretty soon.

Pics?

Re: Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: bowling pin/ball, Folger's can, White Russia

I'm interested!

Interested. If you need any graphic or decal work done, let me know.

Got everyone down.

Interested. If you need any graphic or decal work done, let me know.

Thanks, I'm almost certainly going to need decal work for the can to get an awesome looking label as well as for the pins (red stripes and logo).

I was planning on doing it myself but I thought of you immediately. I will keep you in mind if I think it ends up being easier having some assistance.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Interested with the shoes, because there's interest list happening for the clothing set.

Yes, of course I have pictures of the bowling shoes...:lol
Dude%20bowling%20outfit%20shoes%201_zpsjqpdjyqa.jpg

Dude%20bowling%20outfit%20shoes%203_zpsfl485q0s.jpg

Dude%20bowling%20outfit%20shoes%202_zps3sre2dd1.jpg

Can you make the shoes that go with the outfit interest list?

Can you make the shoes that go with the outfit interest list?

You mean the Otomix shoes? There was a request on here for those and yes, I was thinking I could do that. I'm still mulling over how to put together a whole accessory set but a lot of people requested those shoes as well.

The outfit interest list didn't originally include shoes but then some picture showed up listing the shoes as a part of it so I wasn't sure what the status was there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm all for the Otomix shoes, though. Almost certainly they will be sculpted. I'll continue to work on some modeling and whatnot and try to get some prototypes to show within a few weeks.

That's wonderful news, excited to finally finish my Dude! :duff

If we're going this far, the Otomix shoes are a definite need.

Interested in Shoes, can, white russian, pin and ball - so mainly everything

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Interested in Shoes, can, white russian, pin and ball - so mainly everything
Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Haha, gotcha:)

interested in all

Gotcha.

Working on some more 3D modeling. I have two different glasses, now, the pin, and working on some changes to the bowling ball. I will do the coffee can next and then get some prototype prints ordered. While I wait for those, I will try and get started on the shoes.

You mean the Otomix shoes? There was a request on here for those and yes, I was thinking I could do that. I'm still mulling over how to put together a whole accessory set but a lot of people requested those shoes as well.

The outfit interest list didn't originally include shoes but then some picture showed up listing the shoes as a part of it so I wasn't sure what the status was there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks I'm in for the shoes and the Russian glass! Thanks!!

The only thing I would mention on the bowling ball. Try to make the finger/thumb holes far enough apart so it looks realistic.

The only thing I would mention on the bowling ball. Try to make the finger/thumb holes far enough apart so it looks realistic.
That was exactly the change I was making! When I first did the model I just threw the holes on there. Since then I got some measurements so it'll be much better.

That was exactly the change I was making! When I first did the model I just threw the holes on there. Since then I got some measurements so it'll be much better.

Great to hear.

Back