Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: SHIPPED. SOLD OUT.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: bowling pin/ball, Folger's can, White Russia

Doing a bang up job, Doc. Set looks beautiful so far.

Re: Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: bowling pin/ball, Folger's can, White Russia

I'm interested in all sir, looks amazing so far!

Thank you! On the list:)

And I have copied the last photo here so others can see it past the page break...
3fd21fead44fa9e678b4000720b0c21a.jpg

And now a questions for people. I am still experimenting with the glasses a little, and I am having some great success and some difficulties. My first casts of the glasses were beautiful, perfectly clear, but red tinged (due to some issues with the masters). The subsequent casts have not had the red, but they are ever so slightly cloudy. GRRR. Does that bother people? I am shooting for crystal clear, but at the moment I am not getting that and I'm not quite sure why.

Amazing stuff! So excited to finally finish my Dude with your shoes.

Amazing stuff! So excited to finally finish my Dude with your shoes.
Trying to put a little work into those tonight...

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

White Russians!

b1007bb37293e34e1f0f29d5bc4d60ce.jpg
6230846c4fe554d10d275d00cf3acc09.jpg
d7e24fe586789bc70202a221f35abd62.jpg
50ae9d1bcaae4920d33e18a65b4cffa1.jpg
d260e5ad97ae94b3ccc89aababaf72fd.jpg

Amazing work!!!
Thank you[emoji2]

A few more pics of the work in progress...
f852b9e62455824b908be04b9bb3ce90.jpg
525d38bba20ac9970866a7ecdaf5c1a6.jpg
1aa0440b08089af2d199413c1cd98b69.jpg

They look Great!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'm interested in the Folger's can and bowling ball!

Interested 😉👍

나의 SM-G925S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Eww wee! Looking mighty fine[emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eww wee! Looking mighty fine[emoji1417]

Thank you!

A little shoe update... decided to go with the 3D modeling. I think I have the basic structure and shape of the shoe and sole down pretty well. Onto the details!

dm5djSO.jpg

muB426J.png

fQMrRQa.png

G7tA1Rb.png

cJPKWxJ.png

Is it too late to get in on this?

Pinstripe tape came in today so I striped up a bowling pin. Also got in some decal supplies and worked on the shoes a bit more.

7bf168f21b1256ae9dbd311a58bee1a5.jpg

Hey everyone, just a quick update.

Hunter is now working on this with me to provide the decals for the Folgers can and the bowling pin logo. I can't wait to see how things look with his awesome work attached.

In other news I have a base print for the Otomix shoes arriving next week (I hope). I will then add details to the base by hand. I think they will look awesome.

Otherwise I have been casting lots of set of glasses for lots of tiny white russians. Once I get everything protoyped in its entirety I will be able to add pricing information and we'll get moving!

I cannot WAIT to have all your items in my shelf!!!...:)

Back