Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: SHIPPED. SOLD OUT.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: bowling pin/ball, Folger's can, White Russia

Interested! Awesome work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: bowling pin/ball, Folger's can, White Russia

Interested! Awesome work

Gotcha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, everyone... Hunter just received the coffee can and bowling pin I sent him so he can start working on decals. I sent him the Folger's can high res shot that I made from the exact coffee can I bought online, and I also sent a shot of the bowling pin logo. Can't wait to see how they look!

I am also to receive the print of the Otomix shoe base and sole sometime next week. Once I have those I will start working on adding the details.

I have also been casting more glasses, pins, and balls, to prepare for orders.

Shoes...

4037f00e5f2f0c17acf995d9bf0531cf.jpg
cdb18b2b0d2df5098eb0195ad2e71a36.jpg
699511fe65f33cd9066851ba3382cbb0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hey - these look fantastic - please add me to the list, thanks.

Interested

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Can you please add some shoes with my stuff too?

Can you please add some shoes with my stuff too?

Sure thing. I'll get more specifics on orders once I have all the prototypes done, don't worry!

I just spoke with my caster as well and he'll be able to do the shoe molds for us when I'm done with the sculpts[emoji2]

Can I still jump on this is any payment due yet

Can I still jump on this is any payment due yet

Yes you can and no nothing due yet. Still working on getting all the items finished to show off before any sheet of payment. Thanks, stay tuned!

Progress. Getting there.
a7d09f3a1dd4fe61d2e624dbacb3f18d.jpg
726d14bdcbb50a644b3175cb61edaa61.jpg
444e0a6b5ffaff4d2ec11dc1a7cacfcd.jpg

Looking great so far. Congrats on another solid offering.
:clap:clap

Looking great so far. Congrats on another solid offering.
:clap:clap

Thanks a lot! The original idea is complete, feels good. I just had to make things harder on myself for trying the shoes as well!

Last edited:

Thanks a lot! The original idea is complete, feels good. I just had to make things harder on myself for trying the shoes as well!

Thank you for doing them, can't wait to get my hands on those shoes!

Thank you for doing them, can't wait to get my hands on those shoes!

Thanks! Hoping to find some time to get the shoes further along. I am still deciding between full 3D modeling versus a mixture of modeling and clay work. As they are the shoes have a 3D modeled main structure and sole, which I then overlaid with clay to sculpt in the details.

A question: I am not sure what to do about the connectors to legs/ankle pegs. Anyone have any suggestions? Right now the model is just flat in the area, so I need to decide if holes should be drilled or what.

Thanks! Hoping to find some time to get the shoes further along. I am still deciding between full 3D modeling versus a mixture of modeling and clay work. As they are the shoes have a 3D modeled main structure and sole, which I then overlaid with clay to sculpt in the details.

A question: I am not sure what to do about the connectors to legs/ankle pegs. Anyone have any suggestions? Right now the model is just flat in the area, so I need to decide if holes should be drilled or what.

You could do what Rainman did for his, and just size the hole for the ankle joint insert that you can pull out of any TrueType foot. Then you just glue that insert in the shoe, pop the ankle ball joint in, and viola. :)

Sounds good! Do you happen to have any pictures of this?

Back