Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: SHIPPED. SOLD OUT.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: bowling pin/ball, Folger's can, White Russia

Sounds good! Do you happen to have any pictures of this?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I don't have the rainman shoes, but this is the part of the foot I'm taking about inserting into your shoes.

Re: Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: bowling pin/ball, Folger's can, White Russia

I don't have the rainman shoes, but this is the part of the foot I'm taking about inserting into your shoes.

Gotcha thanks!

Looking great! And yes, Rainmans method is a good one. You just glue that cavity from a true type foot into his shoes. And then you don't have to worry about trying to get the ball joint to fit into the shoe perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Guys I want to buy a rainman's the dude complete fullset, not a random custom one, if you are selling please pm me

please put me down

Decals worked out? :)

Yes they did! Everything looks great, as I'm sure you can see in the photos[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Working on the shoes. I was unhappy with the look of the stitching so I smoothed it over. I decided I'd get all the paneling right first and then add the stitching and logos last.
8baa23bb752688159cc2ed892af54b09.jpg
f5841a85e0ed7cf46cae227f41e61803.jpg

Guys I want t buy the complete rainman's fullset, with the mirror, I'm offering 2000$ if you have one for sale pm me, i do not want any other custom just the complete fullset with coa and mirror

Hey everyone, some questions for those interested:

The shoes are really the only thing holding up the set here. Originally my plan was to offer simply a set of accessories. However multiple people asked about shoes and I decided to try my hand at the Otomix pair. They are coming along well (I hope? Haven't gotten much feedback on them) but slowly.

Are there a lot of people interested in the shoes where I should hold off on producing the other accessories so as to ship everything together? or are there a number of people happy with just the accessory set? I ask because I am ready to produce multiple sets of everything BUT the shoes at this time (as amatter of fact I have about 10 sets of glasses and a half dozen bowling balls/pins made, just not painted,and I have a full set of Folger's can decals).

Let me know what you guys think so I can keep this rolling. Thanks!

Re: Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: UPDATES 6/15 SEE POST 110

I will wait for the shoes. They are the most important ones for me. Thanks!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I will wait for the shoes. They are the most important ones for me. Thanks!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'dprefer to wait for the shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rather wait for shoes and just get everything in one shot.

Same here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There seems to be a consensus! Alrighty, I'll really try toget moving on these then. And just to be clear, I am making the Otomix versions. Any comments on the pictures I showed a little while back? I'm really happy with the shape, size, and soles. Just working on getting all the details and stitching in.

Guys I am offering a good money for the complete rainman fullset with mirror and Coa, if you have one for sale pm me

Interested please!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Interested please!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gotcha down, thanks!

I was planning on getting some major work done on the shoes this weekend but time just evaporated on me. Hope to have some good progress soon!

Progress...
75a66451d4d73e9cf7312a4618d551e4.jpg

Back