Accessory BR: Deckard Shoes, Gun and Watch [Interest Closed. Wait list Only]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm putting up a seperate thread for the accessories to go with Iris Deckard outfit 2nd run organized by Star Puffs.

I still need to figure out prices, though I'm thinking of having a raw kit option and a finished painted option. Of course the raw kit option will work out the cheapest. I will try to add names from the outfit thread who expressed interest. Please state which accessories you are interested in. Once pricess are up I will collect deposits.

Also my time is very limited these days so please bear with me if I don't respond or seem slow to update. Unlike the Skyfall watch and gun set ( which is still on the horizon ) these will hopefully be a bit more straight forward to produce.

This is for accessories only. The head may come at a much later time, though for now best to go with Inigo sculpt. My Deckard has been headless for years! :D

BR_accessories.jpg

Main Interest List (30)

1. Star Puffs: head, shoes, blaster, and watch.
2. cpoll36: head, blaster, and shoes.
3. Gooflkd: head, shoes, blaster, and watch
4. davejames: head
5. Elgreco: head, shoes, blaster, and watch.
6. Hosam-G: head, shoes, blaster, and watch.
7. roach_rch: shoes, blaster, and watch. Head?
8. Superjoe74: shoes, blaster, and watch.
9. ms8794.jang: shoes, blaster, and watch.
10. blazio
11. MrBallistico
12. marlindesign
13. Bravomite
14. Emerald Knight: gun
15. JBeltram4
16. Julie250
17. Golden Dragon
18. take9
19. Hannibal_Drama
20. Cap'n Cook
21. Random0ne
22. t.m.park
23. kam veitch
24. Laney74
25. rhboyd
26. Indiana Fett
27. ShortRound
28. terryip
29. v_collectibles
30. chubbyman
31. kindofblue
32. ymba
33. TonTon
34. Vlad (watch)

Wait List

Entropy
t.m.park
hiroto0721
Exclatharis
Levit05
dong-hwi kim
Hannibal_Drama
Renyuan
ShuYanHuang
lee
partyman
x_dekin
horrorwood
oyadoshi (IG)

Last edited:
I did a test print of the blaster as a whole. Will need to make some changes and seperate the bolt lever along with other seperate pieces. Though overall very happy with the result. This will be an exact 1/6 replica of the blade runner blaster as my model is very accurate, as well as the watch which I referenced from my own microma watch. Therefor detail won't be missed or oversized for casting which means these will need to be 3d printed individually and might drive the price up due to more work cleaning up. So I'm limiting the blaster to 20 pieces only.

_20190524_091547.JPG

Back