[CANCELED] TORIBOX Freddy Iconic "Live Aid" Costume

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don’t you reply me?
I said i want my deposit return. It doesn’t matter what others decide.
I decided to be out of this project because it passed deadline and no enough deoposit at that time. Please keep your promise. I want my deposit back. It does not matter what others say. If anyone wants to keep going on this project, you can go with them. But I’m out.
I WANT MY DEPOSIT RETURN.
Thanks
Calm down Freddie. I’m sure if you want your deposit back, Jagzz will keep his word.

Calm down Freddie. I’m sure if you want your deposit back, Jagzz will keep his word.
Thank you. I just wondered why he keeps saying ‘please wait for other’s opinion.’
I had difficulty on communication with Jagzz.Anyway, thank you for comment.

Why don’t you reply me?
I said i want my deposit return. It doesn’t matter what others decide.
I decided to be out of this project because it passed deadline and no enough deoposit at that time. Please keep your promise. I want my deposit back. It does not matter what others say. If anyone wants to keep going on this project, you can go with them. But I’m out.
I WANT MY DEPOSIT RETURN.
Thanks

Dude please chill. I will refund you and everyone who wants to quit tonight. I also have daily job, so please have a little patience.

Please for people who want a refund state their paypal email here. Again I will send it as product and it will be deducted with fees, hope you understand.

What’s the plan besides refund?

Hi brother, if anyone want still commit in this project, I'm willing to extend the deadline.
I'm also talking with other member here that trying to help out and cover the rest of the down payment, finger crossed it's really happening.

i am in....please expect my deposit by friday/ saturday.

Hi bro thanks a lot man, it really helps us if we can get another guy join in.

And the update is one of member here is really want to help out, and try to cover the deposit for the prototype.

So I hope people who already sent the deposit still want this clothing set and not bailing on us.

Because this run is really going to happen.

So is anyone here still want to keep this run going?
please let me know.

Back