[CANCELED] TORIBOX Freddy Iconic "Live Aid" Costume

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jagzz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys,

In the anticipation of Rainman newest release, I'm gathering interest for Freddy Mercury "Live Aid" outfit!!

For me personally this is the most iconic costume of him!, and I already got GESUS approval for running this run separately.

Clothing Set:
  • Sleeveless Shirt
  • Jeans

Possible Accessories (Full Metal):
  • Spike belt
  • Spike arm bracelet
  • Live aid Mic

Price Clothing Set:
  • 20 - 24 : $250 (exclude fees and shipping)
  • 25 > : $230 (exclude fees and shipping)
Price Accesories Set:
  • Spike Belt: TBC
  • Spike arm bracelet: TBC
  • Live aid mic: TBC

Deposit:
  • $100 (pls send as gift / add 5% "$105")
  • Paypal: [email protected]
  • Please put your "custom onesixth name" in the paypal notes
  • Deadline: 31st of March 2019, if we don't have enough deposit on deadline day, I will cancel the project and returned all the deposit.
So please let's commit to this project!

Tailored for JxToys body, if you have any other suggestion please let me know!

4a93514007f6964a3e994422c3212295.jpg

Let make this happen guys!!, I really want this outfit!!!, this will be epic..

Interest List (25):
  • jagzz
  • Alexander
  • VISaru
  • xxxx
  • Jbeltram4
  • Ksharp_miller
  • mpxxx
  • marlindesign
  • blade016
  • gomyoli
  • nexus *Deposit Received
  • Levit05
  • Elgreco
  • comatoast
  • Zmaxwell
  • schemeebel
  • xxxx
  • Geunho Lee
  • Fadefilmstudio
  • Davinator65
  • earthdog
  • LincolnGreen
  • Izet9
  • xxxx
  • xxxx

Last edited:
What about the shoes?
Freddy wore the same shoes like the one that Rainman did, so I think we can use that shoes.
But if it's different there's a lot of artist that I can get contact with to create the accurate shoes.

I’m in. The more Freddie the better...and hopefully one day Brian May will get some love too.

Thanks man, agree!, I love this iconic look of him and I think using phichen body will elevate this figure a lot more!

And yeah we need Brian May in the future!

List updated guys, keep em coming.
More people interest, more cheaper the clothing set will be!!!, come on!!

Are those bodies ok? I have never had one, so not too sure. I really don’t mind the joins. I know Freddie wasn’t a big guy, but I prefer a body similar to this pic. But please let me know about these seamless male bodies...
4AF7E514-2ED0-4A63-896B-4E05E2C64698.jpeg
776C1781-CB52-4CC0-A25F-C7489B38FB13.jpeg

Are those bodies ok? I have never had one, so not too sure. I really don’t mind the joins. I know Freddie wasn’t a big guy, but I prefer a body similar to this pic. But please let me know about these seamless male bodies...View attachment 417463View attachment 417464

M31 is not too big somehow I think it will look perfect, you can see from the side the arms are not big at all (right body).

766cd5973ad1b6714ffe7e400dbaf4c1.jpg

And you can see on this pic too the shape from the front.

4befb8913a084afe4b37a5fd3d9cd683.jpg

He’s not a big guy, but certainly on Live aid he’s not that thin.

1e6f6d07e4205bba34ee79aaba4c69e7.jpg

But that body also a great option!, let’s the majority decide. Because this custom below I think are made using the same seamless body.

6cf732556d0408e958607899e38b151e.jpg

Those pics look good. That last figure is phenomenal! Like I said, I have never owned one, and I don’t like the look of them generally. But I think it will work great!

M31 is the only way to go for this! I have a s01 body and it’s great but wouldn’t look too good for the Live Aid look. The joints, especially where the rubber chest piece meets the arms would be an eyesore.

Those pics look good. That last figure is phenomenal! Like I said, I have never owned one, and I don’t like the look of them generally. But I think it will work great!

I also never owned a seamless body before, but I think this is the first time that I believe it would work very well. If I can, I want to try shave the chest area a bit.

Really don’t know how the material on hand, I will buy one after we got at least 15-20 people in this run.

M31 is the only way to go for this! I have a s01 body and it’s great but wouldn’t look too good for the Live Aid look. The joints, especially where the rubber chest piece meets the arms would be an eyesore.

Glad to hear that!, is it possible to shave the body? What do you think of the material?

Back