[CANCELED] TORIBOX Freddy Iconic "Live Aid" Costume

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of silicon body as it may break over the year but for now it's the best option we have.

The brian may head is pretty good maybe better likeness re painted..... weird as he doesn't really have a certain facial feature.

As for the outfit any other options as the wait for Yunsil is gonna be huge and for pair of jeans? Just curious. Good to see Freddie getting another outfit :D

The brian may head is pretty good maybe better likeness re painted..... weird as he doesn't really have a certain facial feature.

As for the outfit any other options as the wait for Yunsil is gonna be huge and for pair of jeans? Just curious. Good to see Freddie getting another outfit :D

Why I choose this outfit is not only the outfit is iconic, but the price should be cheap for shirt and jeans. And plus I think the wait time will not be as long as other clothing run, because like you said it’s quite simple outfit.

The tank top in the photos were done by some company out in the UK....they are actually available right now. She said the pants will out in a few weeks. Full Metal can make the belt and arm band..and the sculpt should be out in a matter of months. Yunsil is the best but it will be around a year and half before you see it in hand.

The tank top in the photos were done by some company out in the UK....they are actually available right now. She said the pants will out in a few weeks. Full Metal can make the belt and arm band..and the sculpt should be out in a matter of months. Yunsil is the best but it will be around a year and half before you see it in hand.

Agree, and I don’t mind waiting :)
Then again I never force anyone to join this run, and I don’t think you work in Toribox and know all their detail schedule. We probably can have this outfit this year, it really depends with how fast we can pay for this outfit.

Agree, and I don’t mind waiting :)
Then again I never force anyone to join this run, and I don’t think you work in Toribox and know all their detail schedule. We probably can have this outfit this year, it really depends with how fast we can pay for this outfit.

Excellent posts!
Interested!

Anyone know where the get a good white shirt like the businessdog workshop Mercury? I never put together my John Mcclain.
Thanks

The Phicen M31 was an amazing body for my custom Freddie. But just a heads up it was not without its flaws which had to be worked around.

Pros:
-Great quality material
-VERY sturdy frame and easy to pose. Can even stand on one leg and hold its own centre of balance!
- Arms and back are not muscular and have a very natural flow to them. Wears the tank top beautifully!

CONS
- VERY dark/tanned skin tone. Even more than the standard Hot Toys color. Finding a head of the same tone would be tricky. Judging by the preview pictures of the Rainman sculpt, it may stand out as a little on the light side when put up against the skin tone to the M31.
- Awful hands that came with it. Like, truly awful. Mismatched color (they have a strange yellow/green hue to them) and a little too large and cartoony. I had to get a whole new set of hands and paint them up to match.
-Dust and particles show up more on the bare skin. Requires regular maintenance to keep it nice and clean.

Having said that, if you can find away around the mentioned hurdles of the body, by all means, I highly recommend it!

The Phicen M31 was an amazing body for my custom Freddie. But just a heads up it was not without its flaws which had to be worked around.

Pros:
-Great quality material
-VERY sturdy frame and easy to pose. Can even stand on one leg and hold its own centre of balance!
- Arms and back are not muscular and have a very natural flow to them. Wears the tank top beautifully!

CONS
- VERY dark/tanned skin tone. Even more than the standard Hot Toys color. Finding a head of the same tone would be tricky. Judging by the preview pictures of the Rainman sculpt, it may stand out as a little on the light side when put up against the skin tone to the M31.
- Awful hands that came with it. Like, truly awful. Mismatched color (they have a strange yellow/green hue to them) and a little too large and cartoony. I had to get a whole new set of hands and paint them up to match.
-Dust and particles show up more on the bare skin. Requires regular maintenance to keep it nice and clean.

Having said that, if you can find away around the mentioned hurdles of the body, by all means, I highly recommend it!

Hey man thanks for your insights, it really helps!!!

Do you have any picture of the M31 Body next to HT standard sculpt?, so we can see the comparison of the color.

I don’t know I already have a feeling that the body color will be such a huge problem.

Again I also welcome any other suggestion for the body!

Freddy wore the same shoes like the one that Rainman did, so I think we can use that shoes.
But if it's different there's a lot of artist that I can get contact with to create the accurate shoes.
Are you sure about shoes?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Are you sure about shoes?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Yes, he only wear adidas Hercules in every concert.

da72afaebeee079abb251fc7b774ce93.jpg

3b5cd3a63dcd1aba1060e838cbd897d5.jpg

Back