[CANCELED] TORIBOX Freddy Iconic "Live Aid" Costume

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a thought but what would you think about using the Threezero Daryl Dixon body? It has seamless arms and appears to match the color tone of Rainman’s Head sculpt a bit better. Thanks.

Just a thought but what would you think about using the Threezero Daryl Dixon body? It has seamless arms and appears to match the color tone of Rainman’s Head sculpt a bit better. Thanks.

shoulders too wide and deltoid too big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys,

We have reached the 20 mark, so officially I'm taking deposit now for $100 (send as gift / add 5% "$105")

Pls send your deposit to: [email protected]

Ps: Please put your "custom onesixth name" on the paypal notes.

Deadline: March 31st (If we don't have at least 20 people by end of March that send Deposit, I will cancel the project and refund all the deposit)

Thanks guys

Last edited:
what does ssf mean?
Guys,

We have reached the 20 mark, so officially I'm taking deposit now for $100 (send as gift / add 5% "$105")

Pls send your deposit to: [email protected]

Ps: Please put your ssf name on the paypal notes.

Deadline: March 31st (If we don't have at least 20 people by end of March that send Deposit, I will cancel the project and refund all the deposit)

Thanks guys

Bump for deposit, the sooner you guys send the deposit the sooner we can see the prototype.
Pease send is as soon as possible.

Back