[CANCELED] TORIBOX Freddy Iconic "Live Aid" Costume

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deposit payment sent. Please confirm.

Thanks again for putting this incredible run together.

Received man!, you’re welcome!!, I hope we can hit 25 or more so the price would be lot cheaper.

List updated!

Ok. I lied. I’ll have deposit next Friday lol. My kid decided he wants to play goalie instead of skating so hobby money became hockey money.

Apparently these are better than the phicen when it comes to non-ugly arm bends plus they are a little more sleight
9546BF36-CB78-46B9-81A2-8977FD6FB25B.png

Apparently these are better than the phicen when it comes to non-ugly arm bends plus they are a little more sleight View attachment 417831

It’s good but like everyone stated it’s too much muscle. Freddy is a lean lean man.. I’m thinking of using the body that we agreed on and create some kinda custom hands. I will let you know how it goes..

It’s good but like everyone stated it’s too much muscle. Freddy is a lean lean man.. I’m thinking of using the body that we agreed on and create some kinda custom hands. I will let you know how it goes..

I agree.

Just received the jx body, the quality is amazing. Loving the chest part.. but definitely need to create custom hands for this, which I think it’s possible.

e2974737d639070bc52de50669c580e6.jpg

bae8c3362a51ee3d9135d2aa7213b86b.jpg

If we managed to get 20 people send deposit this month, I’m thinking to commission 3d artist to create custom hands.

So please if anyone interested, pls send your deposit in!

Any chance if your gonna go for hands we could get a Mic? I'll send mine in end of the month bud :)

Definitely possible, I can send the arms to Fullmetal and they will create the mic to fitted the hands. So the arms will be seamless and already include hands holding the mic and the other one with relax hands.

Definitely possible, I can send the arms to Fullmetal and they will create the mic to fitted the hands. So the arms will be seamless and already include hands holding the mic and the other one with relax hands.

I meant as in 3D model Mic sorry man my bad. The full metal one is just to pricey I was looking into having it done as resin sculpt so thought I'd ask. :)

I meant as in 3D model Mic sorry man my bad. The full metal one is just to pricey I was looking into having it done as resin sculpt so thought I'd ask. :)

Of course that’s possible too, we can have option for people who want resin mic and full metal mic. No problem at all man.. just need to get this deposit first, after that we can talked more :), at least I can send payment to Yunsil to lock the project.

Back