[CANCELLED (for now)] LAST Run of T. Soprano Set (Yunsil)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Hopefully not too high because I expect most managers of Yunsil runs take a fee.
I also hope so. Because the past 2 years, Korean's minimum wage has risen steeply by 15%, Yunsil's fee raised at least 10% this year. When I receive the estimate, I am always anxious that the price will be too high.

I'm getting a lot of requests for sets so let's see if we can get at least 25 interested.

I haven't checked with Yuunsil on pricing yet to see if it's changed but last time around i THINK it was $280. I'll check with Rocco to see if he'll do another run of sculpts. (Update: spoken with Rocco and I think he's willing to sell some more sets - may add interest in those here as well.)

Here's the set for those who haven't seen it. Comes with; Jacket, shirt, pants, belt, fat suit.

View attachment 424388View attachment 424389View attachment 424390View attachment 424391
Im interested also, clothing and sculpt

Dont know if my previous message work but im interested in clothing, sculpt to make tony

I would be very interested in both (outifit and head) of course.
Without sculpt of the head I would not know what to do with the clothes.

If this is improved upon from the original, I’d be in. I also still have a Pauli’s sculpt from Rocco and sad to see no Yunsil track suit for him ?. Hopefully more Tony sets means more people want Paulie too ?

What would need to be improved? The pant leg openings were too wide originally, but I got Yunsil to alter them for people who wanted to send them back. This run would be based on the altered pants. Other than that, this set was fantastic.

I'm guessing her prices may have gone up a bit, but this set - for what is included and the quality, was pretty cheap as Yunsil sets go. Even if it came to $300-$320 or something (spitballing here) I still think it's a great value.

Same here. Hopefully not too high because I expect most managers of Yunsil runs take a fee.
I also hope so. Because the past 2 years, Korean's minimum wage has risen steeply by 15%, Yunsil's fee raised at least 10% this year. When I receive the estimate, I am always anxious that the price will be too high.

What would need to be improved? The pant leg openings were too wide originally, but I got Yunsil to alter them for people who wanted to send them back. This run would be based on the altered pants. Other than that, this set was fantastic.

Pretty much lol. Set is dynamite, but you never know. I feel like everything gettin redone has had some form of improvement. If it’s exactly the same, I’m more than happy with my set. Only thing I’d grab then would be Roccos updated forearms/hands.

Tony 2.0 plain casting set is $150. Just head $72, just arms and cigar $78 plus $8 US shipping or $36 outside the US. Send as gift, add your mailing address and put “Tony 2.0” in the subject. My PayPal is [email protected]

94692077_3095993860452801_7297509053515694080_o.jpg
94266876_3095994133786107_7169075392332955648_o.jpg
94035087_3095994170452770_5548930040843993088_o.jpg
93916349_3095994227119431_1492141543518109696_o.jpg

Last edited:
I've contacted Rocco regarding the sculpts. I'm in for Tony clothing and Paulie if available

@Sculptor, is there any reason the watch and cigar are part of the sculpt?

@DoggieDoc and others are capable of doing some amazing watches and accessories. Might be cool to get a 1:6 prop artist on board with a run of accessories

@Sculptor, is there any reason the watch and cigar are part of the sculpt?

@DoggieDoc and others are capable of doing some amazing watches and accessories. Might be cool to get a 1:6 prop artist on board with a run of accessories

Im selling arms and head separate if you don't like the arms. Most of my new customers are looking for affordable parts for builds, especially in these times. Thanks for the support!

Back