[CANCELLED (for now)] LAST Run of T. Soprano Set (Yunsil)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance he’ll be sculpted at some point, too?
0716EE99-8492-4ABA-BBAC-937A868590CA.png

Ok, well. I've heard back from Yunsil and the prices have indeed risen...quite a bit. If we can get this run to 30, the price will be $470 a set. I'll update this on the first page and will start taking deposits.

Ok, well. I've heard back from Yunsil and the prices have indeed risen...quite a bit. If we can get this run to 30, the price will be $470 a set. I'll update this on the first page and will start taking deposits.

Hell the price has gone up a lot(
I thought it was around 300 USD for the first time

Is the 150 deposit just for clothing? Have already paid for headsculpts direct to rocco

It really is getting nuts. Pricing was much more reasonable(for at least us maniacs thinking lol) a year or two ago but I guess that’s the way it works. With these crazy runs with hundreds of people, I’m sure between getting best material, printing, and hiring more help, she’s not banging us too hard over the head, but it’s definitely getting to a point where I have to be much more picky about which of my figures needs the finest clothing possible.

That said, Tony is definitely a character that deserves the best. I’d highly recommend everyone interested jump in on this. If I didn’t have the first run, I’d have sent my deposit already.

Back