[CANCELLED (for now)] LAST Run of T. Soprano Set (Yunsil)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List updated. It's June 4th and I've got 3 deposits. This isn't going forward without 35. I have the set, I'm not doing this for myself.
Message your fellow members and remind them to get this in before the 18th.
I will send deposit tomorrow! Hopefully that’s ok

Has this been advertised anywhere else? It would be such a pity if this run didn’t happen.

That pisses me off beyond belief. I wouldn’t have bought the damn sculpt and arms for this figure if I knew there was a chance that yunsil wouldn’t be making another set of his clothes. I assumed it was locked in and happening.

Guys, I'll leave this open for the time being. I'll do one message to everyone on the list reminding them, but I'm not chasing people down for deposits. I'll also bump the post on my Sixth Scale Customs group on FB. Really not sure what's going on here these days.

Sent in. I legitimately forgot about this so the reminder definitely helped.

In terms of the status of the hobby, I'd guess a lot of it is folks being in tough spots with all going on at the moment.

Right now, we have 20 on the list, several people dropped. If we can get to 25 it will be $495, which is still not bad for this set. If we can drum up some more people who actually put a deposit down, we'll go forward with 25. I'll go forward with 20 for that matter if people are willing, but it's a big jump at that point to $550.

Right now, we have 20 on the list, several people dropped. If we can get to 25 it will be $495, which is still not bad for this set. If we can drum up some more people who actually put a deposit down, we'll go forward with 25. I'll go forward with 20 for that matter if people are willing, but it's a big jump at that point to $550.

So there’s 20 people that sent deposits already you saying?? And we need 25 to go forward? If that’s the case I’ll jump back on board! I really want this set! Just thought it wasn’t going to happen with all the people dropping out!

So there’s 20 people that sent deposits already you saying?? And we need 25 to go forward? If that’s the case I’ll jump back on board! I really want this set! Just thought it wasn’t going to happen with all the people dropping out!

No, I don't have 20 depsits yet, the list is on the first page. But more are coming in. I'll put you back on the list.

If there aren't the 25 deposits, I would like a refund of my deposit. This is getting out of control.

Back