[CANCELLED (for now)] LAST Run of T. Soprano Set (Yunsil)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks that this died on you Trev. It's a nice set and am glad to have it. I wonder if you did a different look it would sell better? Or maybe a look without the jacket, which is pricey? I think what changed lately is the wait times are now insanely long, and that's after you paid. So, people can have over $1000 of spent cash, and waiting a year to receive product. Maybe people feel shaky about keep adding to that number of outstanding product? The pandemic is hurting everyones pocket. Also, the delays and lack of updates are crazy..it's months past an already long production time deadline. I know I hate to keep shelling out more cash without rewards of it, especially over a year+. Suppose it's good that the hobby is growing...but there is downside. I suppose handcrafted material just takes a ton of time. good luck with it. Hopefully it picks up steam.

I wish that was the answer, but I dont think thats it. I've been in the hobby since about 2015 and seen it over and over again. People get hyped and get in on every interest list that comes up, but only half of them follow through with payments. Couple that with everyone thinking they can start their own runs for their passion project with guess who doing the clothing set? Yunsil. I recently reached out about a project and their not even taking more orders because they're booked until October 2021, which is great for them, but not so much for any new projects. There are plenty of awesome tailors out there, I've found about 4 for my new project and the price is great and the quality is comparable to Yunsil as well. Sucks this project didnt go, but there are options out there to get it done for the people that are serious about it.

I am waiting to hear a little more feedback and see who might be interested. There are so many people who missed out on this originally. Such an iconic character!

I surprised only four people have responded. I think there were twenty or more before and the show is as popular as ever.

I don’t want to speak for my bud Rocco but I’m sure he’d be ok with making more heads of he does not have them on hand already he always has them on hand when people come to him for Tony and asking if I could lend painting services especially after the figure he and I put together for Michael Gandolfini (I still don’t take commissions by the way).

where people always get tripped up is the outfit. Late comers like my friend GreatLakes6 deserve to have this in their collection. Likely the most important character in my collection needs as much love as possible. It’s a shame Trevor was not able to get this off the ground before but I encourage those who need this character to band together. One thing that I always know is there will be another head of something down the line... it’s the outfits especially tailored by yunsil that are not a guarantee so it’s best to take these opportunities as they come along so you slot these much needed characters in between the much not needed 657th Tony stark outfits.

Listen, I tried. If someone wants to recommend another tailor I'm all ears. Yunsil has the patterns for this set though and her prices have gone up - that was everyone's issue; it was more than the original. As soon as I put the price quote out, people jumped like rats from a ship. Not much that can be done about that.

Can yunsil still do this? I'm interested in it this time. I'm sorry that it didn't run successfully last time.

Back