[CANCELLED (for now)] LAST Run of T. Soprano Set (Yunsil)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the price. The first run was for over 40 and the price was just under $300. That was three years ago and one COVID-19 outbreak in the past. $150 more seems like a lot, but let's consider when the first one was done. And basically, though they may or may not have the patterns, they have to resource all the materials again. The shirt, in particular, was a tough project.

On the price. The first run was for over 40 and the price was just under $300. That was three years ago and one COVID-19 outbreak in the past. $150 more seems like a lot, but let's consider when the first one was done. And basically, though they may or may not have the patterns, they have to resource all the materials again. The shirt, in particular, was a tough project.

$280 vs $570 is outrageous. It is true if 45 persons are interested, it will be $400 which should have been the starting price imo. It is not a complicated set.

I would love if someone could find an artist who would make the shirt only.

UPDATE: We will only be going forward with 35 set commitment (deposits) I'll leave this open through 6/15 and evaluate then, but rest assured that if you put a deposit down and we don't hit a minimum of 35 sets, you will get your full deposit back (just did this for a Joker run).

As an example, there is currently a Tony Stark suit set run (Jacket, Shirt, Pants, Tie, belt) from Yunsil for $445 (with 35-40 sets).

So this set, with a very detailed custom printed shirt (which was a lot of trouble to get right the last time), pants, belt, jacket (with a working zipper, unlike the Stark suit), and fat suit at $425 for 40 is not unreasonable from Yunsil at this point.

Please don't just comment with "wow, that's a lot more than it was the first time!" - if you're out, tell me and I will remove you from the list and we can find out if we're going forward with this. The more people, the less it is though. The people who are sending in deposits would like to know what they're going to potentially pay and if we'll go forward.

This is the second run I've started in the last year. I had to cancel the first one for lack of payments. There has been a lot of interest in this and I get asked if I have any more sets constantly. I'm not sure what's happening on this forum. Whether it's people new to customs who are dipping their toe in with interest and then finding out that a Yunsil set costs $400 -$500 or if it's just the current economic situations around the world.

Everyone was happy with the first run of this set and I think I did a good job of managing it, but I can't spend a lot of time chasing people down to see if they're still interested and coordinating payments for "next week", "next month", "a week from Tuesday", etc. It's $150 and you won't have to pay the balance (max $295 + shipping) for likely a year the way the Yunsil runs are going.

Last edited:
It IS NOT $280 v. $570, it's $290 (avg.) v. $425. Please read my post above re: other Yunsil sets compared to this one. The shirt IS complicated.

$280 vs $570 is outrageous. It is true if 45 persons are interested, it will be $400 which should have been the starting price imo. It is not a complicated set.

I would love if someone could find an artist who would make the shirt only.

Comatoast...are you actually in here FORCING people to buy this set!!! What the hell dude? ;):D:D
As someone who was part of the first run, the shirt took a long while to get right. Same with the pants. I guess if you want stuff cheap, stick with Hot Toys.

It IS NOT $280 v. $570, it's $290 (avg.) v. $425. Please read my post above re: other Yunsil sets compared to this one. The shirt IS complicated.

And I have the set! I don't need another one, just had a lot of people asking for one.

Comatoast...are you actually in here FORCING people to buy this set!!! What the hell dude? ;):D:D
As someone who was part of the first run, the shirt took a long while to get right. Same with the pants. I guess if you want stuff cheap, stick with Hot Toys.

I think I may have missed the final price and deposit link... Can someone please direct me? I'm sorry.

If I didn’t have the original set, I’d be all over this. For the people who are on the fence, get it. An iconic character like Tony Soprano deserves the finest treatment and you’re not getting better than Yunsil and her team along with Roccos sculpt; all you need to do is find pictures of people who have the set completed. Price isn’t going to be any better down the road either so get in now before her costs jump up even more.

List updated. It's June 4th and I've got 3 deposits. This isn't going forward without 35. I have the set, I'm not doing this for myself.
Message your fellow members and remind them to get this in before the 18th.

Whats wrong with people, they have shown interest but want it without depositing? Come on people

Back