[CLOSED] 1/6 custom-Travis-Fimmel-Viking-figure, Final stages

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ike, if I really wanted to swap bodies, how hard would taking the vest off be? I see that everything is tied (and glued?) in place. I want to try swapping it on a body with more arm joints.
And is the belt glued or anything? I have some leftover leather that I want to try making a slightly longer and thinner belt with. I have an idea of making a loop for the ax to sit in. The only problem is the leather color/texture would be different and it would bother me.

Ike, if I really wanted to swap bodies, how hard would taking the vest off be? I see that everything is tied (and glued?) in place. I want to try swapping it on a body with more arm joints.
And is the belt glued or anything? I have some leftover leather that I want to try making a slightly longer and thinner belt with. I have an idea of making a loop for the ax to sit in. The only problem is the leather color/texture would be different and it would bother me.

The vest is a big pain in the ass. It will be the one thing I will not miss doing ever again...:lol

I did put a drop of super glue on the knot on each side to keep it i place. I do not envy you if
you're going to try it...there will be many times where profanity flows like water and blood pressure explodes
through the roof.

The magnets are glued to the back of the belt, shouldn't be glued to anything else on purpose.

I tried a loop, it's just a pain in the ass to take the ax out if you want to put it in his hand.
That's why I used the magnets.

If you're dead set on switching the body, I wouldn't.

I would just cut the sleeves off and switch out arms.
I often thought if I wanted more articulation, then removing the sleeves,
adding them to the new arms and putting them back on would be much much easier.
That way you would have full rotation and articulation on the arms because the sleeve is not attach to the
shoulder. I did that with another figure once and it worked well.

Never mind, that would be very hard to do on this body. You have to take the chest plate apart
to get to the arms attachments.

PM me, I might have another idea that may work.

Last edited:
Took a while to get used to my new camera. I ended up turning off
most of the automatic features. It keeps trying to focus on more than
one thing. Still not perfect, but I'm getting closer.

Anyways....I present to you King of History #5 for El Calvo.

DSC00021_zpsyb4zbx22.jpg

DSC00015_zpsc2gc4xsu.jpg

DSC00045%202_zpsymcy2f7l.jpg

DSC00032_zpshn72heyi.jpg

DSC00033_zpstyludhfp.jpg

DSC00044_zpsiqykqmgu.jpg

DSC00043_zpshps0mgqa.jpg

DSC00041%202_zpstoi7ng09.jpg

DSC00042%202_zpsvlilkb3x.jpg

Last edited:
IKE-CON the shipping address is correct. Man I cant wait to get him in my collection he looks awesome!!!!:clap:clap:hi5::panic:

IKE-CON just want to say thank you for making the great Ragnar figure. He came out fantastic. The pics don't do it justice. The detail is awesome. Love the way he came out. I just noticed that the stand has lights. That is so cool!!!!

Last edited:
IKE-CON just want to say thank you for making the great Ragnar figure. He came out fantastic. The pics don't do it justice. The detail is awesome. Love the way he came out. I just noticed that the stand has lights. That is so cool!!!!

Glad you like him.

Working on the last one now for you know who....:rotfl

Nearedg3, I didn't forget about you. Just finished him and it will be going out tomorrow.

I present KOH #0006. The last of the figures to go out. I won't miss putting together those vests...:lol:rotfl

Hope you like him.

DSC00101_zps9ulkdbnh.jpg

DSC00102%202_zps4qviufhi.jpg

DSC00114_zpsqdg1s2sx.jpg

DSC00111%202_zpsiooaes2a.jpg

DSC00109%202_zpskuto5udv.jpg

DSC00113%202_zpsmakfxhx7.jpg

Thanks Ike. Looks awesome. Thanks for all your hard work on this project. You must feel relieved it is over.

Nearedg3, I didn't forget about you. Just finished him and it will be going out tomorrow.

I present KOH #0006. The last of the figures to go out. I won't miss putting together those vests...:lol:rotfl

Hope you like him.

DSC00101_zps9ulkdbnh.jpg

DSC00102%202_zps4qviufhi.jpg

DSC00114_zpsqdg1s2sx.jpg

DSC00111%202_zpsiooaes2a.jpg

DSC00109%202_zpskuto5udv.jpg

DSC00113%202_zpsmakfxhx7.jpg

Hey Ike,

Just noticed one thing. Is there any way the chest piece can be filled with more rings on mine? More importantly I noticed it doesn't look balanced under the chin. It could just be me. Sorry man

Best,

Jeff

Thanks Ike. Looks awesome. Thanks for all your hard work on this project. You must feel relieved it is over.

Back