Accessory (Closed, all shipped) [Fan Customs] Accurate 1/6 TDK 'Wayne Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Fan
Bro, I have paid the shipping cost since last week.
Please check your inbox.

Received it, thank you. (y)

I will reply to all further messages and I will deliver further packages to the post office by the end of the week. Everyone will receive an additional message with the correct date. Thank you for your patience guys!

Can you ship in this year? With my joker shoes

Last edited:
Yes, definitely.

I still haven't gotten them all in the mail, but not with bad intentions but because I double checked that I did everything right (addresses and numbers), it was quite a lot of messages to go through. I hurry.

Yes, definitely.

I still haven't gotten them all in the mail, but not with bad intentions but because I double checked that I did everything right (addresses and numbers), it was quite a lot of messages to go through. I hurry.
But you didnt even tell me how much shipping cost will be.... will pay asap after you tell.

But you didnt even tell me how much shipping cost will be.... will pay asap after you tell.

Same here.

Both correct, I had not requested the shipping fees from all at the same time to keep an overview. Still ended up with multiple individual requests (no problem, this is just natural and part of the game, it just took some more time to sort it all :)).

I sent further messages / replies now, please check and again thanks for your patience. (y)

Most pairs are shipped but still quite a few to be sent. I hurry and will message you shortly if you did not receive a shipping date to your tracking ID yet.

Update: Final sets shipping on Friday 29th. Thank you again for your patience, I will message you.

Last edited:
Another two weeks with more good and not so good news.

The good news is, all shoes that I had shipped in the meantime seem to arrive, which really is a good thing looking at the still messy worldwide shipping situation. The not so good news is that I have not shipped all remaining pairs by Friday 29th.

Unless you need to make changes to your shipping data or you have not received a tracking ID yet, please do not send additional PMs as it makes it more time intensive to see through. If you had received a tracking ID but no date yet, I will pm you the date shortly.

As shown, all pairs are completed for quite a while so I am fully aware that the wait is quite annoying, it feels crazy to me as well that it takes so long right now. I hurry but at the same (between answering the requests) I also needed to invest time in the gloved Joker hands and other projects right now.

All projects are on a good way, shipping the final pairs of Wayne shoes has my full attention again now.

This project is now closed. I have shipped the final sets, thank you for your great patience. :)

9dac2f138a6810e3bf906f6ee6d79cad.png

There are 2 shipments waiting with additional shipping info requested.

I still have a few sets that were either not ordered or paid yet. I might offer these at a later point.

Selling my spot.

Please check your messages, acc. to my notes I only received a deposit, hence they were not shipped yet.

Hi Fan, plz reply my DM related to this item if possible

Thank you for your reminder and sorry I missed your dm before. I just replied.

To all
I think all Wayne shoe spots are clear by now but in case I missed you or something was unclear, please drop me another message, I sometimes need to get back into a status if some time passed.

About the other shoe projects and the gloved hands
Painting is still the bottle neck as my most favorite painter does not have enough free time right now but he will continue shortly. The Joaquin Phoenix Joker shoes are on the finish line and I decided to finish the Harvey Dent shoes and the gloved hands myself to not risk any more longer wait.

I will show you the results side by side though so you can decide if you are cool with it or not.

I paint a lot myself but for certain tasks I found that a talented full time painter usually beats anyone who is not focused solely on painting. So while aiming for a perfect result I always asked my painter no matter at which costs. In the meantime I learned a lot more about painting from him so I am confident I can deliver an adequate level of painting for these tasks.

Last edited:
Selling my shoes. Dm if you interested.

Attachments

• D101AA2D-096E-4611-9F78-A3F1883763F8.jpeg
    D101AA2D-096E-4611-9F78-A3F1883763F8.jpeg
    563.3 KB · Views: 69
Back