Full figure [CLOSED] Fright Night 1985 Jerry Dandrige (Ropastudio/Jay the Sculptor)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hands will be finished soon for Jerry. Boxes and packaging i'm taking care of so it will be awhile before these ship. I'll be putting together the figures sometime next week just minus the hands. Shipping i'm hoping will be around March timeframe....or early April.

257573156_768758617848164_4332306907421640888_n.jpeg
272078837_297053252412361_4384166223141078895_n.jpeg
0_CZOr-Blb1bKd1nuI.jpeg

Yes you mean when i wrote 357partment to ask about when they plan to finish those hands and you didnt want i contacted them and i Say im Sorry?
I dont understand what matters with my question about when you think Will be shipped

Yes you mean when i wrote 357partment to ask about when they plan to finish those hands and you didnt want i contacted them and i Say im Sorry?
I dont understand what matters with my question about when you think Will be shipped
I expressed concerns about 357 taking on the hands back in April since their turn around time was quoted to be at 3 months. They've had the hands now since April. And now shipping is expected after Halloween. That's twice as long as expected. So yeah pretty bummed out about that. Sometimes these artists do need a bit of a reminding nudge here and there.

The conversation is on IG and will remain there.

Back