CLOSED - INIGOU Han Solo 1/6 scale Custom Head For SALE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frankly speaking, other than keep telling buyers to keep patient..... shouldn't the replacement be put with highest priority..... and how hard to casting the scuplture? Oh well, this is likely be my first but last to support works from INIGOU

Neither Inigo nor Jeff are making the casts themselves. Casting is, like with virtually all other custom head projects, contracted out to a third party - and those third parties tend to get a lot of business from many sculptors and therefore can get backed up.

Patience.

What pixel said. This is in no way jeffs or inigous doing. This is a fluke anyways. I hope inigou gets ahold of his caster though. Never seen this many sculpts with issues before.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The thing that annoying me is everyone getting their replacement piece and I here have to keep patient? Any thoughts?

I would understand being told to be patient if you were pestering every second but if you have just asked a question to get that has a response just comes across rude. This is probably not the case has I have dealt with emerald knight in the past and he is great it's probably just the way it comes across on the post that's the problem with the written word it can be taken any way

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I maybe rude to point this out while patiently of sending a PM without response and yet seeing all others getting the replacement....and yes, it's my problem of receiving a defective HS where I shouldn't....i am indeed being the one to be blamed

I maybe rude to point this out while patiently of sending a PM without response and yet seeing all others getting the replacement....and yes, it's my problem of receiving a defective HS where I shouldn't....i am indeed being the one to be blamed

Hi your replacements were requested to the caster. The issue with the casting problems was way out of our hands. And on behalf of Iñigo, i apologize for all your frustrations this has caused you.
I will get back to you with an answer.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

The problems all seem to be one problem, actually, -- a spot that didn't cure completely. When that happens, it doesn't show up right away. So someone inspecting the heads before shipping isn't going to see anything wrong. I've gotten castings from many casters over the years, and it can happen to anyone. I recently got three castings from someone who's been doing molding for over 20 years (since the days of garage kits) and is very well known, and one of his casts had an uncured spot. Sometimes there will be something about a particular sculpt that lends itself to trouble. Sometimes the latest batch of resin may have been contaminated. It happens. Here you've got a sculptor and a caster who are making good on the flawed casts. I'm not sure I understand penalizing people who tried to fix it themselves, but that's between Inigo and Jeff, and I haven't seen anyone complain about that decision. It will all get resolved.

:peace

Is there hopes for another run on this sculpt?? :dunno

I am selling one painted by me.
If you're interested pm me
2324ab9e2f770526c05e8fa28ef92815.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have one for sale... it is with JD Kim as we speak.... if anyone wants it PM me....

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back