CLOSED - INIGOU Han Solo 1/6 scale Custom Head For SALE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi emeraldknight, further to our pm discussion, pls kindly update the replacement quantity at the first page. Thanks

Fyi guys,
We will only replace those sculpts that are not modified or painted.
Those are the terms. If you have already painted yours or modified something, we will not be able to replace it.
One more thing, can you please send me a private message a pic of the damaged sculpts and how many.
I will need also your full name and address please.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Only 4/50 reported an issue.
We are already taking care of this and working things out with the caster to replace those sculpts.
Please be patient friends, ^_^

Only 4/50 reported an issue.
We are already taking care of this and working things out with the caster to replace those sculpts.
Please be patient friends, ^_^

Make that 5/50 :(.. I have a couple issues with my sculpt. I sent you a pm with the pictures buddy. Thanks

Fyi guys,
We will only replace those sculpts that are not modified or painted.
Those are the terms. If you have already painted yours or modified something, we will not be able to replace it.
One more thing, can you please send me a private message a pic of the damaged sculpts and how many.
I will need also your full name and address please.

Got mine in perfect condition. Painted by master emeraldknight. Worth every cent. IMAG0064.jpg
IMAG0063.jpg

My head also has the error in the brow area. Its a shinny crescent that starts on the right eye and curves towards the right. Please PM how a replacement will work. It is completely unmodified.

While everyone enjoying their HS....I am stuck awaiting response from emeraldknight.....:impatient:

Frankly speaking, other than keep telling buyers to keep patient..... shouldn't the replacement be put with highest priority..... and how hard to casting the scuplture? Oh well, this is likely be my first but last to support works from INIGOU

Back