CLOSED - INIGOU Han Solo 1/6 scale Custom Head For SALE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Solo sculpt today. Mine is cast in grey resin. I may have an issue with mine, but not as bad as Hunter's. I noticed a shiny line on the forehead and that drew my attention to what seems to be a nick in the left eyebrow. Not sure if someone tried to fill it with some super glue and that's what's shiny. I wonder if there was a problem casting these and if more people are going to have issues.

Can you please send me a pic of the head sculpt you got and the problem on it.

Finally received my package (4 pieces) but believes one of them suffered the same casting issue whereas one seems with a minor problem that needs further verification :monkey2

Please try using acetone/nail polish remover
Apply very gentle with a cotton swab.
I think that will help remove the casting liquid on it.

Can you please send me a pic of the head sculpt you got and the problem on it.

I cannot believe the ridiculously difficult time I had trying to get any kind of decent photo of this. My camera is not the best but it can take a decent picture. Basically I have tried to indicate the problems by drawing circles around them. Don't know if these are casting lines or what. Both eyebrows have noticeable grooves in them. The shiny runs got washed out by the flash. Won't know what this pic really looks like until I try to post it. 009.JPG

I hope my doesn't turn up like this.... i won't be amused at all...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Wow. How did these get past the caster and the seller?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hey guys,
Everything will addresses accordingly,
Please send me some pics via PM,
Also, I will add you all to a list for replacements.
We will tell the caster to send a new one for you guys.

I apologize on behalf of Inigo for all the inconveniences.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back