Head sculpture [CLOSED] Leon and Matilda <BEASTMASTER> [PRE-ORDER]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prints will hopefully be done this month to show. They usually come out the same as in the render as I'm quite experienced in camera distortion.

fisk.jpg

I'll post more images of the heads soon, I would have done sooner, though there are still edits I want to make on them to ensure they are as accurate as possible.
I've upped the Leon list back to 40 to give anyone waiting on the prints a chance to order. Though this is the absolute cut off. No 2nd run after this.

Prints will hopefully be done this month to show. They usually come out the same as in the render as I'm quite experienced in camera distortion.

View attachment 430932

I'll post more images of the heads soon, I would have done sooner, though there are still edits I want to make on them to ensure they are as accurate as possible.
I've upped the Leon list back to 40 to give anyone waiting on the prints a chance to order. Though this is the absolute cut off. No 2nd run after this.
Thx for your answer,
I don't worry about baldness. I was curious about Matilda's eyebrows and bangs. I'm sure it's the same for everyone else.Thx again

The eyebrows should come through as I will enhance the details for printing. The bangs will need to be thickened up for printing. I want to maintain this shape as much as possible though without the single hairs ;)

The eyebrows should come through as I will enhance the details for printing. The bangs will need to be thickened up for printing. I want to maintain this shape as much as possible though without the single hairs ;)
Want to see print sample before pay. . Not sure if spot still left at that time

There's a bit of a delay with the prints as I mentioned they will be done January it's looking more like beginning of February. The prints will be shown before the resin cast.

Sorry folks there's a holdup with the prints. Hoping to get my printer sorted in the next week or so. One advantage of the hold up is I've been making improvements to the sculpts.

Last edited:
Back