Head sculpture [CLOSED] Leon and Matilda <BEASTMASTER> [PRE-ORDER]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the lack of updates. Leon head was supposed to be printed today though ran into issues with the printer which should be fixed so will get that going tomorrow. I have been struggling to make the Matilda hair separate from the head which is the hold up on her. I've had to modify the hair and hopefully this will fix it. It's important to keep the hair separate as gives the option to root the hair to the head and also makes painting easier so will push to get this working. Once again apologies for the delays. Was hoping to get these out sooner.

There is a large wait list for Leon I can add to. I can reserve on Mathilda, though the spots are on a first payment basis.

Leon print was a success! I need to wait a while for it to cure then clean up. Pics coming soon.

Here is the print. I'm not going to clean it up as I will probably make some changes and reprint it. The size looks good, will post tomorrow on the body. I might widen the whole thing a little to accommodate shrinkage with casting. Also I don't like the hair on top as it feels too thick and makes the head feel pointy so will redo this so his head/hair shape feels rounder after studying the movie more.

leonprint.jpg

This is something not everyone might've seen. Shared by Beastmaster on his IG page.
Decided to share here as well, hope its ok!

What you guys thoughts on the glasses? Cause this head def. deserves one, i talked to Full metal, they are currently busy as hell, but if there is 10 guys at least into making glasses for this head we can make it done, price is not cheap though cause its pretty complicated job, 260$+ shipping.
D5380E5A-C796-43D1-9871-00C9086E482D.jpeg
FCA1AC87-76E4-448E-BCCA-E7FC0C5327CD.jpeg

This is something not everyone might've seen. Shared by Beastmaster on his IG page.
Decided to share here as well, hope its ok!

What you guys thoughts on the glasses? Cause this head def. deserves one, i talked to Full metal, they are currently busy as hell, but if there is 10 guys at least into making glasses for this head we can make it done, price is not cheap though cause its pretty complicated job, 260$+ shipping.
View attachment 433165View attachment 433166
Now im a lil bit worried by looking at this pic . Its fine if Beastmaster gonna sell 3d printed sculpt but if he is planning to do casting ones then it ll be definitely way too skinny and less detail for the hair and beard , hope it still not the final version yet .

i hope he posts high quality pictures because those ones Einur posted were reposted from IG and it's very blurry

Back