Head sculpture [CLOSED] Leon and Matilda <BEASTMASTER> [PRE-ORDER]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The insta photos were just quick updates. I'm currently looking into upgrading my camera as it's pretty terrible with low light shots.

So I'm on my third print (second had some optimisation errors I overlooked) though details that looked fine in zbrush, don't look too great on the print, which is why I've decided to re-sculpt most of the hair into much more readable clumps. The sculpt has come a long way since the start in that it is much better now given the delays with my printer. Hopefully this next adjustment will be the last.

If the doggydoc glasses are as I've been told exactly 2cm wide, then they should fit fine.

I've never heard of details lost in castings unless it is a really bad job. The only issues are possible shrinkage, though I will make the print larger and wider to accommodate this, ensuring the final cast is the correct size.

This is something not everyone might've seen. Shared by Beastmaster on his IG page.
Decided to share here as well, hope its ok!

What you guys thoughts on the glasses? Cause this head def. deserves one, i talked to Full metal, they are currently busy as hell, but if there is 10 guys at least into making glasses for this head we can make it done, price is not cheap though cause its pretty complicated job, 260$+ shipping.
View attachment 433165View attachment 433166
I'd be up for Leon glasses by Fullmetal. Sign me up plz

This is something not everyone might've seen. Shared by Beastmaster on his IG page.
Decided to share here as well, hope its ok!

What you guys thoughts on the glasses? Cause this head def. deserves one, i talked to Full metal, they are currently busy as hell, but if there is 10 guys at least into making glasses for this head we can make it done, price is not cheap though cause its pretty complicated job, 260$+ shipping.
View attachment 433165View attachment 433166
Interested in glassess if it's available latter.

petes: I will add you to the wait list. It's possible I may open up a few more slots just before making the COAs and ordering the castings.

Speaking of castings the casters I wanted to use who are really good, unfortunately have a 6 week delay time due to a large job running over. So I am currently seeking alternatives. These will be casted in flesh tinted resin.

I found my old Lumix camera and took some test shots of the v2 print. There are still areas of the hair that aren't quite accurate as I'd like so I will tweak them.

leon01s.jpg
leon02s.jpg

petes: I will add you to the wait list. It's possible I may open up a few more slots just before making the COAs and ordering the castings.

Speaking of castings the casters I wanted to use who are really good, unfortunately have a 6 week delay time due to a large job running over. So I am currently seeking alternatives. These will be casted in flesh tinted resin.

I found my old Lumix camera and took some test shots of the v2 print. There are still areas of the hair that aren't quite accurate as I'd like so I will tweak them.

View attachment 433359View attachment 433360
For casting i don't mind the wait tho, as long as there is no print lines and shrinkage or I recon just use a really nice 3d printer , print all the head sculpt instead of casting them ? I think many sculptor doing the same thing nowadays .

View attachment 433359View attachment 433360

Ah.sorry I missed it. Ok, let me know if some spots pop up. Beautiful work.

hi beastmaster, please put me to the wait list of leon and matilda

Done. Though you can still order Mathilda.

Speaking of Mathilda I did a test print a few days ago. I'm thinking of adding some holes for magnets so the hair can be removed and swapped with another hair as I may offer a version of the hair to work better with the woollen hat. The neck hole is larger than the kumik child body neck, though is still designed to fit it. I'm in talks with night to also tailor the neck and head size to the new body.

mathilda.jpg

Hi, BEASTMASTER~
Thanks for your very beautiful plan for Mathilda head!:love:
I'm looking forward to this perfect beautiful project!! ;)(y)
Thanks again, Sir~ and Best Regards.

Done. Though you can still order Mathilda.

Speaking of Mathilda I did a test print a few days ago. I'm thinking of adding some holes for magnets so the hair can be removed and swapped with another hair as I may offer a version of the hair to work better with the woollen hat. The neck hole is larger than the kumik child body neck, though is still designed to fit it. I'm in talks with night to also tailor the neck and head size to the new body.

View attachment 434078
Can I buy additional Matilda body?

Back