Head sculpture [CLOSED] Leon and Matilda <BEASTMASTER> [PRE-ORDER]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wrote you a private message.
Matilda and Leon.
Payment will be made a little later.

Not yet. I will be calling for it this week as I am committing to orders for everything.

Once again I am really sorry for the delay. I think it's been a mixture of not being happy with the sculpts (I must have 3d printed 10 so far) and struggling to do this alongside family and work life as this is essentially a hobby for me. Though getting there. The last print of Leon I did I'm really happy with so it's sent to the casters. Just need to wait for them to finish their backlog of other jobs and move on to mine.

Mathilda I have greatly improved the sculpt and re-modelled the hair from scratch so it has much finer detail texturing. I will try to get these out as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

mryang if it is your slot (different name) please pm me and I can refund you.

I would like to mention Leon and Mathilda are open for orders until 6th of July. So please pm me for details as it is your last chance to get it at original price. I still haven't received payments from people on the waitlist so these slots are open to anyone until then.

mryang if it is your slot (different name) please pm me and I can refund you.

I would like to mention Leon and Mathilda are open for orders until 6th of July. So please pm me for details as it is your last chance to get it at original price. I still haven't received payments from people on the waitlist so these slots are open to anyone until then.
Hi BEASTMASTER~ PM sent.
Thanks.

Want to send a pm for inquiry but don't know how. I click on Beastmaster's profile but nothing there for direct contact. Any help, Thanks

i would love the upgrades to mathilda if possible for the kumik body...thanks
It might just be worth getting KnighT47's Mathilda body at this point as that was pretty much what I was going to do with a similar price point in mind. I tried the Kumik body with the Toribox Mathilda outfit and couldn't get the arms through the top as it doesn't stretch over the shoulders. So ideally a magnet or plug in system is required for arms which is what NighT has done with his body. It's probably not worth salvaging any part of the Kumik for modification after testing the outfit.

I later found out the outfit was tailored to a Star Ace Hermione body which would be an odd choice considering the neck is separate.

It might just be worth getting KnighT47's Mathilda body at this point as that was pretty much what I was going to do with a similar price point in mind. I tried the Kumik body with the Toribox Mathilda outfit and couldn't get the arms through the top as it doesn't stretch over the shoulders. So ideally a magnet or plug in system is required for arms which is what NighT has done with his body. It's probably not worth salvaging any part of the Kumik for modification after testing the outfit.

I later found out the outfit was tailored to a Star Ace Hermione body which would be an odd choice considering the neck is separate.
Hi, BEASTMASTER!
I ordered KnighT47's Mathilda body. ;)
I hope your beautiful Mathilda head sculpt do just fit KnighT47's Mathilda body.🥰🙏
and....any news or any update of your Leon & Mathilda head sculpt?

Anyway, looking forward to birth of your beautiful Leon & Mathilda.:love:😻

Thanks as always and Best Regards.

Back