Head sculpture [CLOSED] Leon and Matilda <BEASTMASTER> [PRE-ORDER]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some images of how the castings look, Mathilda hair is still rough and not final. The caster is working on the main batch now so should start seeing Leon ship this month, Mathilda end of the month.

leon_mathilda_01.jpg

One thing that's been on my mind is making a Mathilda hat hair model to swap with the regular hair as the toribox knitted hat will not fit over the normal hair as well as the glasses Robbie may still be making. Ideally it would be more cost effective and time saving for me to get these made and shipped with the current Mathilda orders to those who want one. Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in and I can add the cost to the shipping fee. Again this is something that may or may not happen depending on time.

Here are some images of how the castings look, Mathilda hair is still rough and not final. The caster is working on the main batch now so should start seeing Leon ship this month, Mathilda end of the month.

View attachment 440678

One thing that's been on my mind is making a Mathilda hat hair model to swap with the regular hair as the toribox knitted hat will not fit over the normal hair as well as the glasses Robbie may still be making. Ideally it would be more cost effective and time saving for me to get these made and shipped with the current Mathilda orders to those who want one. Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in and I can add the cost to the shipping fee. Again this is something that may or may not happen depending on time.
Happy New Year, bro~ šŸ˜‰
Very very beautiful art as always!:love:
About Mathilda's hair you say, I'm very interested!!
I want very much (for both of my 2 orders).
Count me, please.

Thanks as always and Best Regards.

Is it too late to order these Mathilda and L'eon head sculpts? How much are they for both head sculpts?

I shipped the first batch of Leon's a while ago, I only just received the rest of all the head castings last week. There is a small amount of filling and sanding work to do for each head which I never anticipated having to do, so that is what I'm spending my free time on at the moment as opposed to sleeping :D I will start calling for shipping payments and posting Leon only orders out next week as Mathilda hair was delayed and the new caster is working on them now. Please keep checking your messages here.

Hi, I've started collecting payments for shipping Leon, so the first 5 - 10 should be shipped this week. They are in order of payment. I've not done this mass shipping thing before so it's taking it's time as I get the hang of the process I can ship more. I should be getting a batch of Mathilda hairs from Pete soon, so can work on shipping those orders out for next week

Hi, I've started collecting payments for shipping Leon, so the first 5 - 10 should be shipped this week. They are in order of payment. I've not done this mass shipping thing before so it's taking it's time as I get the hang of the process I can ship more. I should be getting a batch of Mathilda hairs from Pete soon, so can work on shipping those orders out for next week
let me know when to pay shipping.

View attachment 440678

Hi bro,
What did you decide ?
Are you going to offer the hat hair for Matilda or not ?

In future I will, though right now it's not possible. It may be best to just release a different head altogether with the hair as part of the head. The hair model on the current head is a tight fit and may damage the head paint taking it on and off.

Can I have an update on Leon sculpt? When do you think all of the heads will be shipped?

Hey folks, sorry it's been a long time since I made an update on this. Leon heads are already shipping and now recently started shipping Mathilda. I'd say I'm just under half way there. The reason it's moving slow is that each casting needs quite a bit of manual finishing work (cutting off sprues, sanding, filling etc.) and I never anticipated doing this myself as I don't really have the time for this, so I'm having to do this in the late hours and it's pretty exhausting, especially not having a dedicated space to work in (the bathroom or kitchen floor is my workspace!) so apologies for all the excuses, I just need people to understand why it's taking so long (As I get messaged on a daily basis about it :D ) In future I wont be handling the physical production again, so things will move much faster.

So ideally I wanted these all out by end of March, though it's looking more like by end of April for those who ordered later.

Back