Head sculpture [CLOSED] Leon and Matilda <BEASTMASTER> [PRE-ORDER]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick update, still waiting on parts to start 3d printing again. Hopefully will be getting it all sorted in the week. In the meantime I'm working on sizing the head for Leon. It's quite difficult to determine without the outfit in hand or any measurements. I've had to guess based on the outfit pictures in the flowerpot killer thread. Left is a rough scan of the coomodel body.

Leon_size.jpg

anyone who wanna sell the Leon spot? Plz contact me. Payment has been ready.

Quick update on the Matilda body. The clothing from what I read on the older thread was tailored to the Harry Potter Hermoine body. However since this Body is not really available I will still fit the head to the Kumik as this is the only child body that's really out there so hopefully that will fit Yunsils outfit. Though if anyone owns both bodies it would be interesting to see the differences.

Quick update on the Matilda body. The clothing from what I read on the older thread was tailored to the Harry Potter Hermoine body. However since this Body is not really available I will still fit the head to the Kumik as this is the only child body that's really out there so hopefully that will fit Yunsils outfit. Though if anyone owns both bodies it would be interesting to see the differences.

I have one on the way and have the Harry potter one so I’ll give the full verdict

Back