Accessory [CLOSED] Timberland Boots (6 Inch Version) | Jack Torrance (The Shining) | by STRIPED BOX

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doppelperson

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
CLOSED

JACK TORRANCE BOOTS (Timberland 6 Inch Version)

Dr. Alan Grant boots thread has been moved here.

PRICE:

NO LOGO
US$330
clean version
US$350 weathered version

WITH LOGO
US$350
clean version
US$370 weathered version

(PayPal fee and standard worldwide tracked shipping are included. EMS would cost extra US$30).

SCALE: 1/6
COLOR: WHEAT
FIT: TTM 18-19 legs and similar (boots are hollow inside)
MATERIALS: genuine nubuck leather, nylon cord, metal rivets, resin

CLEAN VERSION
IMG_4784.jpgIMG_4786.jpgIMG_4827.jpgIMG_4765.jpgIMG_4767.jpgIMG_4770.jpgIMG_4801.jpg

LOGO
logo.jpg

ON FOOT
on foot.jpg

VIDEO
Important:
the colors are not accurate here, it's the old prototype. Here you can mostly see the shape and fitting.

INTEREST LIST
  1. Michael Magnus Aviles (fb) done, shipped
  2. robbiethepainter (forum) done, shipped
  3. maxxyron (ig) done, shipped
  4. maxxyron (ig) done, shipped
  5. Joseph Moore done, shipped
  6. Marcin Raider (fb) done, waiting for shipping
  7. Medo (forum) done, waiting for shipping
  8. Medo (forum) done, waiting for shipping
  9. kindofblue (forum) done, shipped
  10. Raymond F. (forum) done, shipped
  11. chilipep66 (forum) deposit paid in progress Feb-Mar
  12. Melissa (e-mail) deposit paid in progress Feb-Mar
  13. Yang Qu (fb)
  14. Alvaro Carreno (forum)
  15. Levit05 (forum)
  16. Hannibal_Drama (forum)
  17. Drew (fb) deposit paid
  18. Jeronimo (forum)
  19. 鄭小姐 (e-mail) deposit paid
  20. heatoys0921 (ig) deposit paid
  21. ti.collection (ig) deposit paid
  22. Ian Ingram (fb) deposit paid
  23. Lao Zemin (fb) deposit paid
  24. jaycollection (ig) deposit paid
  25. jaycollection (ig) deposit paid

Last edited:
WEATHERED VERSION
IMG_4832.jpgIMG_4833.jpgIMG_4835.jpgIMG_4839.jpgIMG_4841.jpgIMG_4844.jpgIMG_4849.jpgIMG_4850.jpg

THE SHINING MOVIE REFERENCES

ref.jpg

There seem to be two weathering styles in the movie (normal and heavy). By default, I offer a normal weathering style. If you need a heavy style let me know. Also, you don't see a logo on the movie boots, it's either missing or poor visible, I'm not sure. By default, I offer a noticeable black logo at the bottom part, but you can choose no logo at all.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
I'm thinking of making a run on Timberland boots for Jack Torrance from The Shining. Is there an interest?

The color is something between yellow and rust (thinking of making it less saturated).
Any suggestions are welcomed. If you have any questions please let me know, thanks.

View attachment 423466View attachment 423465View attachment 423464View attachment 423468View attachment 423470

View attachment 423474View attachment 423475View attachment 423476View attachment 423477

View attachment 423472

PRICE:
US$350
clean version
US$370 weathered version (will be provided if there is an interest)
(PayPal fee and standard worldwide tracked shipping are included).

SCALE: 1/6
FIT: TTM 18-19 legs and similar (boots are hollow inside)
MATERIALS: genuine leather, nylon cord, metal rivets, resin

VIDEO:

I did a run of sculpted boots awhile back. My research suggests these boots were not actually Timberlands, but rather nearly identical in appearance boots without the Timberland logo on them. These looks absolutely stunning, so I just thought I'd mention what I found when I did mine awhile back in case you wanted to use that information.

I did a run of sculpted boots awhile back. My research suggests these boots were not actually Timberlands, but rather nearly identical in appearance boots without the Timberland logo on them. These looks absolutely stunning, so I just thought I'd mention what I found when I did mine awhile back in case you wanted to use that information.

Thank you very much for the info. I like your boots too :)
I used these pictures as a reference. Wasn't sure if the logo absents or just concealed with dust.
As for the shape, it's also tricky (I noticed you made a different heel).

рорл.JPG
пророп.JPG

I think I can make a version without logo and label, the price will be US$330 clean / US$350 weathered.

I reached out to the source I used to offer pictures of the original jacket from his collection for Iris's run. He is literally writing a book on the shining. I will update if he has insight.
That's awesome. I could only find pictures that imply the boots may not be actual Timberlands, but I could never verify a specific model or brand of what they are if they are indeed different. Interested to see if this person has anything interesting to say.

Please put me down as interested in logo clean version. These are probably the nicest footwear done in this hobby. They are incredible. You are so amazing at what you do. I'm constantly in awe watching your work. ?
Thank you very much Robbie. I can say the same about your works.

I reached out to the source I used to offer pictures of the original jacket from his collection for Iris's run. He is literally writing a book on the shining. I will update if he has insight.

Will be waiting for the news too, thanks for helping. :)

Thanks everybody for your interest. I think the preorder will start in May-June. Will make some adjustments on color due this time, finish the weathered version, and make some other preparations.

Back