Accessory [CLOSED] Anton Chigurh Boots | No Country for Old Men | by STRIPED BOX

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE

PREORDER IS OPEN.
Collecting deposits. No deadline
Production starts now. First batch will be finished at the end of April (8-10 pairs).

I made an adjustment to the heel, it's a bit bigger now. Additional suggestions are welcomed.
As for outsoles, I suggest a smooth one without any pattern or logo (it's easier for production).

Clean version:

IMG_4432.jpgIMG_4433.jpgIMG_4427.jpg
IMG_4435.jpgIMG_4436.jpgIMG_4439.jpg

Also, after some tests I found a way to make a reptile pattern more precise. It will be used in the production boots. I'll show more pics later.

IMG_4411.jpgy_niMwflsqk.jpg

Last edited:
First batch is done (12 pairs). 30+ more pairs are coming. 6 pairs each month. ~5-6 months

IMG_4708.jpgIMG_4714.jpg

Updates (check the first post):
- The production version slightly differs from the prototype.
- Narrow width option is available now.

I'll contact each person before making his/her boots to check what options he/she prefers (or you may contact me yourself if you want).

First batch is done (12 pairs). 30+ more pairs are coming. 6 pairs each month. ~5-6 months

View attachment 425681View attachment 425682

Updates (check the first post):
- The production version slightly differs from the prototype.
- Narrow width option is available now.

I'll contact each person before making his/her boots to check what options he/she prefers (or you may contact me yourself if you want).
They're amazing

Small update.
I have two spare pairs, both wide and clean (weathering costs extra $15).
Each costs $160 instead of $230. Discounted because it's the old prototype style, not so sharp and nice as the new one.
If anyone's interested please contact me (here or on instagram / facebook).

View attachment 426486View attachment 426487View attachment 426488View attachment 426489View attachment 426490View attachment 426491View attachment 426492View attachment 426493View attachment 426494View attachment 426495

PM sent, thanks.

Back