Full figure [CLOSED] TORIBOX Joker 89 Full Outfit + Don Fung "ThreeStep Studio" SCULPT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which option should we go for Balloonman sculpt?

• A. Laughing Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • B. Laughing Sculpt w/ Hair

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • C. Cynical Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • D. Laughing Sculpt w/ Bald Head and Hair on the side (no extra fees for hat)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,

For the sculpt I'm still waiting schedule from Balloonman, but the last I spoke to him.. he said that he will finish this within this year.
And for the outfit, I'm still waiting for Yunsil confirmation on proto completion, and it's also schedule within this year.
I will update the soon as I heard from both of them.

@jagzz , are you still planning on using the TTM-21 body for this, or are you going with something else? I just want to make sure I can find the right body. Thanks!

@jagzz , are you still planning on using the TTM-21 body for this, or are you going with something else? I just want to make sure I can find the right body. Thanks!
Yes for now the plan is still TTM-21, if you guys have any other suggestion I'm all ears..
Maybe we can find another body that have same build like TTM-21...

I apologize if you've already answered this, but I'm still not sure that I understand what body I need to pickup.

I'm a bit confused because the first post for the project says "Narrow Shoulder / TTM-21", but the TTM-21 is the "regular body", not the narrow shoulders version. The TTM-21 body, if you can find it, runs over $200 now, which seems crazy to me, but if that's the choice, I'll just have to bite the bullet and pay it. It's cheaper than picking up a DX08 just to strip off the clothes.

Coomodel makes the BD001, which is the standard body with narrow shoulders, and I've actually got a few of those laying around. There are other bodies, as well, that are readily available, reasonably priced, and "TTM-21 compatible". It would help to know what exact body Yunsil is tailoring this for and what exact body you'll be test fitting it on. Whatever that is, that's what I want to use. If Yunsil is almost done with the proto, then we definitely need to know the exact body she is using.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.

I apologize if you've already answered this, but I'm still not sure that I understand what body I need to pickup.

I'm a bit confused because the first post for the project says "Narrow Shoulder / TTM-21", but the TTM-21 is the "regular body", not the narrow shoulders version. The TTM-21 body, if you can find it, runs over $200 now, which seems crazy to me, but if that's the choice, I'll just have to bite the bullet and pay it. It's cheaper than picking up a DX08 just to strip off the clothes.

Coomodel makes the BD001, which is the standard body with narrow shoulders, and I've actually got a few of those laying around. There are other bodies, as well, that are readily available, reasonably priced, and "TTM-21 compatible". It would help to know what exact body Yunsil is tailoring this for and what exact body you'll be test fitting it on. Whatever that is, that's what I want to use. If Yunsil is almost done with the proto, then we definitely need to know the exact body she is using.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.
Hi Brother,

Yunsil haven't give us schedule for the proto production, so we haven't decide with the body.
I think narrow body would be an easier choice and most affordable one, and we will also use fat suit.
So I think that would be an easier choice, of course if other have suggestion I'm all ears :)

IMO for an average guy build while a flawed body TTM18 is always the way to go, it's only the way to go, everything I have had tailored to that body from Yunsil automatically looks 100 percent better at whatever body I choose that I have lying around when I have it in hand. I only get into issues with Yunsil clothing when it's specifically tailored to one weird or specific body.

IMO for an average guy build while a flawed body TTM18 is always the way to go, it's only the way to go, everything I have had tailored to that body from Yunsil automatically looks 100 percent better at whatever body I choose that I have lying around when I have it in hand. I only get into issues with Yunsil clothing when it's specifically tailored to one weird or specific body.
Yep ?

Back