Full figure [CLOSED] TORIBOX Joker 89 Full Outfit + Don Fung "ThreeStep Studio" SCULPT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which option should we go for Balloonman sculpt?

• A. Laughing Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • B. Laughing Sculpt w/ Hair

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • C. Cynical Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • D. Laughing Sculpt w/ Bald Head and Hair on the side (no extra fees for hat)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought Jagzz told me the run is closed already , so we can still join the run now ??
Nope I missed it in the thread, you are right. I just went through the thread and must have missed it. I did not see closed in the front page or title so I assumed it was open. Smh 😅

Nope I missed it in the thread, you are right. I just went through the thread and must have missed it. I did not see closed in the front page or title so I assumed it was open. Smh 😅
yeah mate , I've been asking for a spot for months now lol

I purchased Finwee’s spot. Please change whenever you get a chance.
Thanks dude 🙏

Hi Guys,

Still waiting the proto for the outfit from Yunsil, but still within this year.
Regarding the sculpt Balloonman, will send us updates on it also within this year.
And again the run is already closed, I don't accept anymore deposit for clothes or for the sculpt.. I will refund it asap when I received one.

Hey Jaggz is there a specific time this year we will see the outfit, or are there any updates?
(Edit: also will there be accessories like hands, cane, a gun, shoes… I’m trying to figure out if I should keep or sell my dx08.
Thanks)

something is looking a bit off with my figure 🤔

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Wow.. It's already been over 2 years
Any progress on this?
I tried to find the thread on the Toribox site. A different name on there has all of the same runs Jagzz’s is running so I assume it is him. The only Joker still active by that user in the Toribox site has a prototype, but nothing past that. Now I assume corrections are being made to show us the final product in a finalized state.

Hi @jagzz,

Whenever someone asks for an update on a long running project, I always think back to when I was a kid in the back of the car on a long ride with my parents on vacation. We all tried to be as patient as we could, but one of us would always ask "are we there yet?" The only reason we asked was because we weren't quite sure where we were or what was left, but we were excited about what was at the end of the trip.

Really looking forward to the suit, and especially, the new sculpt.

So. . . . . Are we there yet? ;)

Proto it's scheduled for next year around Q1-Q2, you know Toribox schedule is packed.
You can find the project on the website, now I'm in process of sending body, and shoes for measurement.

Proto it's scheduled for next year around Q1-Q2, you know Toribox schedule is packed.
You can find the project on the website, now I'm in process of sending body, and shoes for measurement.
How about sculpt?.. Irishman Project started much later but the sculpt is already out.

Back