Full figure [CLOSED] TORIBOX Joker 89 Full Outfit + Don Fung "ThreeStep Studio" SCULPT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which option should we go for Balloonman sculpt?

• A. Laughing Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • B. Laughing Sculpt w/ Hair

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • C. Cynical Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • D. Laughing Sculpt w/ Bald Head and Hair on the side (no extra fees for hat)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8 votes still to go from the 24 deposits received, currently though 50% want bald heads and 50% want sculpted hair, what if we finish like this?
We still have couple of days, let’s see what is the final result will be.

Hair makes more sense to me because the painter can just remove the hair for you. It can be taken away but not added, more convenient for the majority.
I agree with this, plus no added price for the hat. I think it’s a more convenient choice. I know the sculpted hair will looks good in Balloonman hands.

I agree with this, plus no added price for the hat. I think it’s a more convenient choice. I know the sculpted hair will looks good in Balloonman hands.
The hat is super basic too. Stripedbox, a digital sculptor, or even Hot Toys is an option.

I actually voted for the hat, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over getting the sculpted hair version. Either way, it's going to be awesome! :)

Hey. If we go for laughing sculpt. what about hat?

I strongly believe that Toribox suit color and DX08 HT hat color won't match

Last edited:
Hey. If we go for laughing sculpt. what about hat?

I strongly believe that Toribox suit color and DX08 HT hat color won't match
Sorry the voting already closed, and we’ve agreed on laughing sculpt with hair. But if there’s a demand of hat in the future it will be possible as lot of artist can help making this hat.

Sorry the voting already closed, and we’ve agreed on laughing sculpt with hair. But if there’s a demand of hat in the future it will be possible as lot of artist can help making this hat.
Got it. I hope you get hat. This joker need hat..

Watched 89 last night and got overly excited for this project again, any updates yet jaggz?

looking forward to seeing samples, was wondering if you had asked the toribox team about the option to have two shirts? (orange & teal)

also can't remember if we said we were going to look into the option for actual gloves? as watching again I really think it would be a great addition.

Hi man, as now there's no updates yet.. I think around Q2 we will have something to show :)
For the shirt, we're going with the orange one. Will let you know if we can order the teal color one..
Yes we haven't discuss for the gloves yet, it's something that we can try to look into.. if there's a demand of course.
But there's only a handful people that can do a real leather gloves.

Back