Full figure [CLOSED] TORIBOX Joker 89 Full Outfit + Don Fung "ThreeStep Studio" SCULPT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which option should we go for Balloonman sculpt?

• A. Laughing Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • B. Laughing Sculpt w/ Hair

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • C. Cynical Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • D. Laughing Sculpt w/ Bald Head and Hair on the side (no extra fees for hat)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@jagzz - Asking once more for a meaningful update on the suit and sculpt. If we’re all being totally honest here, none of the previous updates seem to amount to any progress. I’ll provide examples.

Here is what we have regarding the suit:

September 18, 2022

December 5. 2022

February 1, 2023

It looks like six months of actively working on the prototype just for the jacket, but again, not even the jacket is prototyped yet. Surely, there must have been at least some back and forth dialogue over this. Was there? Has she actually sewn anything? I’m not being sarcastic, I genuinely want to understand where this actually stands.

Same with the sculpt, but it’s even more confusing:

July 14, 2022

August 3, 2022

February 1, 2023

February 21, 2023

Five months after the sculpt was to be started we find out that it didn’t happen. I may be wrong, but that looks like no one checked in once with the sculptor during the the entire five months. Then, we were promised an update from the sculpter at the end of February. Three weeks after that promise, we were told we’ll get an update in a few weeks.

And then I ask for the update we were all expecting, and get nothing for over a week. I’m sure you can understand how this becomes frustrating.

I understand that running a project isn’t an easy thing to do. I expect that you’re dealing with artists, scheduling conflicts, issues in other countries, etc. Clearly, none of that is fun or easy to deal with. That said, there has to be some focus and measurable progress here at some point, let alone three and a half years later. I’ll be the first to say that I’ve not run one of these projects and “hearded the cats”, but speaking only for myself, it is my opinion that we really seem to need some focus and attention here. If there has been significant progress (which I really hope for), we’ve not yet received an update that indicates that to be the case.

I appreciate your time and devotion to supporting us in this hobby. Looking forward to meaningful and timely updates.
I understand your frustration, I already emailed Toribox asking definitive timeline from their side.
I will update it again this week, and update the prototype progress.
Regarding the sculpt there's a delay because of another Covid outbreak at the beginning of 2023 in China, all the sculpting progress everything is getting held back. Don aka Threestep studio is currently working on the sculpture, and we will have an update soon.. hopefully, I can show some progress within this month.
I will update more frequently on this project, don't worry.

Teaser from Threestep:

3B1465FB-7D43-452E-BE3C-08A06FC23E96.jpeg

That headsculpt is looking really good Jagzz! Hopefully we see a sample from toribox soon 🙏

Proto is coming, I’m still back n forth with Yunsil regarding some improvements.

3053A012-C334-486D-9513-1E19EB80A22F.jpeg

I will print accurate buttons for the vest. Stay tuned for more updates.

Some more progress for the sculpt, Don really outdone himself. It’s still not finish.. but it’s freakin beautiful.

7B51F8C5-D051-49A2-BCA7-BB969D3EB279.jpeg

Not on this run, but I got to say I'm blown away by that sculpt... and by how the outfit is shaping up.

Amazing work by the artists... and some very lucky collectors in here! Going to be the BEST Nicholson Joker out there.

I'm respectfully jealous.

Not on this run, but I got to say I'm blown away by that sculpt... and by how the outfit is shaping up.

Amazing work by the artists... and some very lucky collectors in here! Going to be the BEST Nicholson Joker out there.

I'm respectfully jealous.
Thank you always for the support brother :)

Back