Full figure [CLOSED] TORIBOX Joker 89 Full Outfit + Don Fung "ThreeStep Studio" SCULPT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which option should we go for Balloonman sculpt?

• A. Laughing Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • B. Laughing Sculpt w/ Hair

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • C. Cynical Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • D. Laughing Sculpt w/ Bald Head and Hair on the side (no extra fees for hat)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@jagzz how long until we get a good look at the yunsil prototype? I'm literally checking back here everyday in hope you've dropped the bomb ha,

are you waiting to show the outfit and headsculpt together?

@jagzz how long until we get a good look at the yunsil prototype? I'm literally checking back here everyday in hope you've dropped the bomb ha,

are you waiting to show the outfit and headsculpt together?
Yes, waiting for the final improvement from their side.
I will get back to everyone as soon as possible.

Some progress on the cufflink:

B6D57382-E5BC-4B61-B540-2C7894E83F2A.jpeg

Yes, will send all the buttons to Toribox, and they will send back the prototype to me.
After taking final photo, we will start collecting the full payment, and start the production.

View attachment 460756
I’m not sure what is pictured here. Is this the same suit you posted in April? Is that the painted Don Fung sculpt? Are there now accessories available including the hat, hands, and shoes, or is this a mashup of HT pieces? Also, that looks like the same tie material that was supposed to be changed.

Again, I’m just trying to understand how much of what is pictured is in the actual project, what is in progress, and what is finished. It’s a cool picture, but it’s very confusing, at least to me.

Thanks!

I’m not sure what is pictured here. Is this the same suit you posted in April? Is that the painted Don Fung sculpt? Are there now accessories available including the hat, hands, and shoes, or is this a mashup of HT pieces? Also, that looks like the same tie material that was supposed to be changed.

Again, I’m just trying to understand how much of what is pictured is in the actual project, what is in progress, and what is finished. It’s a cool picture, but it’s very confusing, at least to me.

Thanks!
Waiting for the final proto to send from the Toribox team, that's the measurement they changed, I have some feedback before on some of the measurements.
Will take a picture of the real proto after we put on all the custom buttons too.

Waiting for the final proto to send from the Toribox team, that's the measurement they changed, I have some feedback before on some of the measurements.
Will take a picture of the real proto after we put on all the custom buttons too.
Thanks @jagzz . Is the tie material going to be corrected?

Thanks for the response.

One would think it wouldn’t be a big deal for her to do that. I have to say that it’s a bit of a letdown that the prototype tie material is less movie accurate than the dx08 tie from many years ago. Hopefully, she can get this right so we don’t have to try and source it ourselves.

Thanks for the response.

One would think it wouldn’t be a big deal for her to do that. I have to say that it’s a bit of a letdown that the prototype tie material is less movie accurate than the dx08 tie from many years ago. Hopefully, she can get this right so we don’t have to try and source it ourselves.
Yes, if not.. I can try to outsource.
Just wait after the final proto shown, hopefully I can give you much more clearer confirmation on this.

Hi All,

For everyone that already pre-ordered the Nicholson sculpt, please send me your shipping details to my inbox.

Name:
Address:
City:
State/Province:
Postal/Zip Code:
Ph Number:
Email:

Thanks, I want to arrange shipping right away for people who want to get the unpainted ver.
For who want to get it painted by my chosen painter can also PM me and wait for the painting sample.

Hi All,

For everyone that already pre-ordered the Nicholson sculpt, please send me your shipping details to my inbox.

Name:
Address:
City:
State/Province:
Postal/Zip Code:
Ph Number:
Email:

Thanks, I want to arrange shipping right away for people who want to get the unpainted ver.
For who want to get it painted by my chosen painter can also PM me and wait for the painting sample.
Can players in China send shipping directly in Threestep?

Back