Full figure [CLOSED] TORIBOX Joker 89 Full Outfit + Don Fung "ThreeStep Studio" SCULPT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which option should we go for Balloonman sculpt?

• A. Laughing Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • B. Laughing Sculpt w/ Hair

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • C. Cynical Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • D. Laughing Sculpt w/ Bald Head and Hair on the side (no extra fees for hat)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some updates guys, I’m waiting for the final prototype to arrived at my place. Is on the way, hopefully I can release the final proto shot within this month, includes all the buttons and painted sculpt. Stat tuned for this, it will be amazing!!!

Yes of course, for limited time. Pls stay tuned.
Will more sculpt spots open up as well or is that not possible? Would like to get on a clothing spot when it reopens but would love a sculpt to go along with it.

Will more sculpt spots open up as well or is that not possible? Would like to get on a clothing spot when it reopens but would love a sculpt to go along with it.
For head sculpt is already sold out and closed bro.

Selling clothing spot for $110 including PayPal fee.

Last edited:
Announcement: Hi Guys, for Chinese buyers, please PM me your address in Chinese within this week, I will help to accommodate direct shipping from Don.

Proto paint is nearly completion, I will update in a few days.

Thank you so much.

Sample of painted sculpt.

7229BCB8-6662-4C43-BBED-BD61AE6DAE8A.jpeg

Pls let me know if you’re interested for the painted option.

But the painter only can start in January 2024.

I will list down first, and PM one by one the price for:

A. Painted Option.
B. Painted + Rooting Hair.

Only need a deposit first, to confirm the slot.

WOW - Incredible pictures! 👏

I hate to trouble you further, but is it possible to get one more picture of that sculpt in either daylight or direct lighting? The provided pictures look great, but I’m having a difficult time telling the incidental shadows from the actual paint in the lighting that was used.

Sorry to be such a pain, but the sculpt is just so fantastic that I just want to make sure I’m making a good choice here.

Back