Full figure [CLOSED] TORIBOX Joker 89 Full Outfit + Don Fung "ThreeStep Studio" SCULPT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which option should we go for Balloonman sculpt?

• A. Laughing Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • B. Laughing Sculpt w/ Hair

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • C. Cynical Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • D. Laughing Sculpt w/ Bald Head and Hair on the side (no extra fees for hat)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just found out, that the button for the vest is actually have these card symbols. We will print this out, and it will have that screen accuracy.

9B2937FB-859D-4FF6-B5DD-4CC61A83292D.jpeg

If you anyone have more hi res pic, I think I can make this one too.. that would be amazing.
Here’s a slightly better picture. I will try to find a better if I can. I know I’ve seen it before. Sorry for butting in. I’m not even in this run just thought it was a cool detail that none of the current 89 Joker’s have. If the group doesn’t really care for them, no reason to stress about it 🙂

IMG_9133.jpeg

They appear to be one of these:
IMG_9134.jpeg

IMG_9135.jpg

Last edited:
@Gipetto0812 no need to apologise dude, it's a really great spot and an addition that is going to help make this figure next level, so great work for bringing it to our attention pal 👏 👏👏 I've been going over clips and it's really hard to get a good view but I definitely think it's the the royal flush of spades rather than the four aces, as can kind of make out 5 icons rather than the four. They also are most definitely white cards, but the pin coming through the other side of the cuff is silver.

1681895104832.png

1681895168687.png

Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 10.07.04.png

Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 10.07.27.png

Also while doing some research around these cufflinks I stumbled upon a website with a wide range of visual references and analysis around the joker outfit, has many images from propstore and a considerable about of work this guy has put in when trying to recreate the outfit for himself.

https://obsessivecostumingdude.blog/2021/10/joker-costume-visual-references/

https://obsessivecostumingdude.blog/joker-costume/analysis/

@jagzz not sure if you have already seen, but hopefully can help with spotting any improvements yunsil may need to make, there are also button references there as well as gloves and hat images for when we hopefully come to make them.

the cufflinks and buttons are those types of details that are going to carry this custom to heights that are so rare these days...i'm grateful for these types of things...glad to be part of this run!!...can't wait to have it in my hands...lets get this painter on board and lets finish this!!!...:)

the cufflinks and buttons are those types of details that are going to carry this custom to heights that are so rare these days...i'm grateful for these types of things...glad to be part of this run!!...can't wait to have it in my hands...lets get this painter on board and lets finish this!!!...:)
Yes, I will have some painted proto, if anyone wants to upgrade to the painted ver, it's possible.

@jagzz - Thanks for offering painting as an option - I wish all projects did that.

I would be interested in upgrading to a painted version, but I’d like to see a painted sample and know who the artist is first.

@Gipetto0812 no need to apologies dude, it's a really great spot and an addition that is going to help make this figure next level, so great work for bringing it to our attention pal 👏 👏👏 I've been going over clips and it's really hard to get a good view but I definitely think it's the the royal flush of spades rather than the four aces, as can kind of make out 5 icons rather than the four. They also are most definitely white cards, but the pin coming through the other side of the cuff is silver.

View attachment 458206
View attachment 458207
View attachment 458208
View attachment 458209
yup, I think you're right about them being the royal flush of spades and definitely with a white face like the waistcoat buttons. I'm glad no one is mad about me bringing this to everyone's attention :😅 I debated on saying something. But if the run opens up to more suit spots, I will try to get on it and figured it would be a nice detail that I'd like to have if possible

Back