Full figure [CLOSED] Young Adult Bruce Wayne <Batman Begins> outfit by Uni + DoggieDoc accessories+ SculptorJoa HS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@BigWayne Very pleased with it.🙂👍
After the test print, we made one additional small change.

Now the sculptor will reprint it.
Then I want to see it on the body to check for sizing.
Looking forward to seeing that sculpt on the body. (y)

Is there a body you've chosen for this yet? I'd like to pick one up if you've zeroed in on one.

Looking forward to seeing that sculpt on the body. (y)

Is there a body you've chosen for this yet? I'd like to pick one up if you've zeroed in on one.

Uni has tailored the prototype outfit to Worldbox AT020 body.

B11C43A2-28EB-4821-948D-D7312838DF18.jpeg

Although I'm not in the run but this host is one of the best host I've seen so far, always updating the progress to the group(y)(y)(y)

Although I'm not in the run but this host is one of the best host I've seen so far, always updating the progress to the group(y)(y)(y)

thanks, @noobcollection.👍 Much appreciate the support.

I enjoy when my hosts stay in contact, so I try to do the same.
Everyone has their preference, some like to be more secretive.

Right now, just waiting for the newest print to be completed.
some slight adjustments, but mainly I wanted to bulk up his face a bit more.
From an angle, it still looked too slim to me.
Bale was quite bulky in Begins, so I wanted to see how that looks printed out.

should be ready in the next few days.

0777957E-6294-4A34-A1C2-86EADAC10174.jpeg

6480CB89-8FCB-48FE-A7FD-596F3E0E8A7F.jpeg

BCDAFF7A-70DB-4F23-A2D6-635CA926E496.jpeg

I’m really excited to see how this is coming together - it’s really looking awesome (y)

This particular version of bruce wayne is really special because it represents a defining moment in the Nolan trilogy. I can envision posing this figure with the gun in one hand and the photo of his parents in the other, surrounded by all of the trilogy villains. It’s just so central to the story.

Thanks for making this happen!

Thank you, @BigWayne.🙏 I’m excited to put this version of Bruce together.
I couldn’t agree more, this is a very pivotal point in Bruce’s story.
Definitely can see the many possibilities for displaying this version of Bruce!🦇

Last edited:
I received the last test print from Joa today. Sculpt size is great, about same size as the new sculpt by Dai.
I‘m going to ask Joa to shorten the neck a bit.

FE05A436-EF80-42C5-9680-067113E0B083.jpeg

As promised, I took a few photos with the prototype outfit from Uni.

1417A931-3442-433D-814A-8031394CCFA7.jpeg

CAAE2C53-FD50-4DF0-87EB-F2065A70B00E.jpeg

2D21CFEB-FE3E-4BE2-BD56-A7B6CA2E4F11.jpeg

28EC7843-27AD-40FC-B2A9-63D266FA70E9.jpeg

BB225A43-B2DD-4B63-8B58-A0ADA4D32E69.jpeg

Having the test print in my hands, I feel sculpt is very close to what I want.
I will ask Joa to make a couple final tweaks.

It's really starting to come together and way exceeding my expectations! (y)

I agree with you on the length of the neck, it does seem like the head sits up a bit too high. Good call.

Without actually having the figure in hand, it's difficult to truly figure out if the head scale isn't a bit large for the figure. The reference movie photos all seem to have the collar fully closed and tend to show a bit of wiggle room in the collar area of the shirt and sweater, but again, I can't really tell if that is really the case with the figure. Maybe it's just the tall neck, or some futzing is needed, or something else - I just can't tell.

Please understand that I have an overly critical eye and this is already way beyond my expectations. My kids joke that some people see a forrest full of trees, while I see the one dead tree in the forrest ;)

Thanks again for making this happen!

Thanks for the comments, @BigWayne.

Right now, the neck on test print is way too long. I don’t know if that is common for test prints, but I will let Joa know that neck needs to be significantly shorter. I measure about 7mm shorter.

Also, the hair volume gives the illusion that head is oversized. I want to ask Joa to give us less overall hair volume. Does the group agree?

Here is a comparison with a common head from eBay:

0BD462F6-B72E-4C95-918B-45D93F70A648.jpeg

Notice the facial features are perfectly aligned. The same size.

But the current hair makes Head look huge. Too much hair volume in the back and too high on top.

83577B5B-4650-4788-B330-01DE84A85904.jpeg

All facial features perfectly align. Only differences are neck length and hair volume.

I can ask Joa to keep the same hair style, but less volume.

71900211-883A-43D7-8487-EA42C5CC12C4.jpeg

As for the shirt collar, I can let Uni know to hold off on making the shirts until the sculpts are finished.
Then I can send her a sculpt to tailor the shirt perfectly to.

The prototype shirt looks like it was tailored for smaller necks.

Back