collecting Deposits! Redwing MocToe Boots Striped Box- Mcmurphy & daryldixon

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: collecting Deposits! Redwing MocToe Boots Striped Box- Mcmurphy & daryldixon

All right, I'm tempted. Are you still accepting deposits?

Re: collecting Deposits! Redwing MocToe Boots Striped Box- Mcmurphy & daryldixon

yes still accepting..payments are directly to tatiana..

Good to see the update, thank you.

I've sent a deposit for clean set. Thanks for organizing :).

Interested in clean version

Added guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deposit sent!

It's been a few months since deposits have started to be paid.
Any idea when the first batch will be done and we have to pay our balance due?

I'm only asking, because I have the money now with several big projects coming up.
So I'd rather pay the balance now then be tempted to use it on other projects later.....:wink1:

Deposit for 2 clean and 2 weathered sent

UPDATE

Hello everyone!
I'm finishing first 5 pairs. Sorry for the delay, it took me much longer that I expected. Next monthes there will be 5 pairs for a month.

Changes:

1) The tongue is higher now

2) Inside part is brown now

3) Added label on the tongue

4) Changed 0.5 mm cord to 0.4 mm, it's more flexible and accurate

QUESTION

I'd like to know your opinion about the soles.
For weathered boots I want to make soles polished (like they were worn).
But, to be honest, I like sharp edges of new unpolished soles.
So what variant do you prefer to see in weathered version of boots?
I can make personal soles for any pair.

1) Polished
2) Partly polished
3) Not polished (sharp)

Thanks for waiting :)

Tatiana

Awesome update! Please could I switch my interest to weathered (rather than clean as currently listed on the front page). I would also prefer the sole on my pair to have the unpolished option as I really like the look you have achieved Tatiana.

Please could the front page be updated to confirm that I have paid the deposit (I sent it in a while ago now and can get the details if needed). Can't wait, this is a really cool project.

I like the polished look as I think that was the look in the film.

I like the polished look too!

I'll take the polished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the polished look too!

Very very beautiful art as always!

Polished for me also. Thanks

Looks awesome!

Back