[Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt ( RUN CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kstarke-records

Jackmaster Hater!
Premium Member
Reaction score
With all the interest still in Walter White I had talked to Denny Kim and he is all for doing another run of Walter White "Face Off/One who knocks" Battle Damaged Head sculpt.
This is for a painted version.
$ 170 plus shipping usa/canada $26 europe $24 australia $22 asia $20 Add Fees (4%) Or send as gift
walter sculpt )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))000000000000000000000.jpg

Denny is now accepting payments. Send payment to:[email protected] make sure you add your name,phone# and name of order to it. The sooner we get the payments in, the sooner this gets done!!
GLASSES ARE 10.00. If You want glasses added to the sculpt please let me know when you send payment
CUT OFF DATE FOR THIS IS 11-30-16
DENNY IS NOW OFFERING YOUR CHOICE!! REGULAR SCULPT OR BATTLE DAMAGE WITH BANDAGE!! PLEASE LET US KNOW SO I CAN MARK IT DOWN NEXT TO PAYMENT AND PUT IT IN PAYPAL NOTES

1.kstarke-records(Paid Battle Damage version w/3 pairs of glasses)
2. efeeke82 (paid battle damage with glasses)
3. Yang Qu regular sculpt w/glasses
4.Offomake (battle damage with glasses paid
5.ShortRound(paid/Battle damage version w/glasses)
6.Owen1313(paid 3 Battle damage sculpts) and 5 glasses.
7.Return_Eagle (Battle damage & regular sculpt both with glasses paid)
8.CupckaeMcgraw
9.Masangu
10.Chubbyman battle damage w/ 2 pairs of glasses
11.Godfather1408
12.Yodasodabo 2 pair of glasses paid
13.dj.Cbear
14.Hunterdnrc
15.dkdk paid battle damage w/glasses
16.Ggoma Cho battle damaged w/glasses (probably)
17.John hbk
18.Spangles (clean sculpt with glasses paid)
19.cmiller99
20.abarbarian battle damage w/glasses
21.Comatoast head sculpt w/glasses (version to be determined)
22.sahmezf 2 pair of glasses paid
23.Mike5401 (paid regular sculpt no glasses
24.北京国安 (Jaxon) regular sculpt no glasses
25.siriusty (regular sculpt 2 pairs of glasses paid)
26.pharley battle damage sculpt w/glasses
28.terryip regular sculpt with glasses paid
29. matheus (paid battle damage head sculpt w/glasses)
30.regi13 pair of glasses paid.
31. cpoll36 (regular head sculpt and glasses paid)
32. philmah (battle damage head sculpt w/3 pairs of glasses paid)

Attachments

• walter sculpt 0000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg
    walter sculpt 0000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,019
  • walter sculpt )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))000000000000000000000.jpg
    walter sculpt )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))000000000000000000000.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,054
Last edited:
Re: [Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt Denny Kim Interes

interested!

Re: [Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt Denny Kim Interes

I'm in.

I'm in

He says he can't do the outfit, but if anyone wants to look into that or start a thread, I'd be in for that myself. He's only doing the head for now. If we can get to a certain amount he can include the glasses with sculpt. I want the outfit too Vic. ugh

Interested.

[Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt Denny Kim Interest

Edited

Interested!

im in

Got you guys down. Philmah, if we get enough people glasses are coming with the sculpt.

Interested if glasses are included

Sent from my SM-A500H using Tapatalk

I am in please.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I picked this up on the first run way back.

The sculpt is as good as it get for Walter so if you don't have it already I highly recommend getting it!!

Interested. Hopefully with the glasses

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

got all you guys down. Hopefully it's going to reach glasses level. I haven't even posted to Facebook yet. Doing that later today. I think we can do it.

Back